Mr Kingston's Roommate|44

Leila's POV
Unexpected leave

For the past few days, even though he won't say it aloud, what happened between my mother and I made the atmosphere around Blake and I shift. It was as if he was angry with me when I knew he wasn't but he was also angry with himself. Knowing Blake, he was beating himself around and I just wanted things to get back to normal. 

I wanted to forget that day. Revert back to the progress I've made and move on with my life. So I've been trying hard to lighten the mood between Blake and I, something to throw him back into a comfort zone. "I'm my own boss, you don't rule me." 

Blake and I had been 'debating' over whether I could drink alcohol despite me not being legal yet after I found his mini bottle of vodka in the cupboard and decided to help myself. I think it was more of him just wanting to exert his dominance more than me drinking illegally. 

Because I've done it before, and he's been here for the aftermath. 

He halted in his footsteps, just at the foot of the bed and I watched silently as he lowered himself down onto his hands, his icy blue eyes penetrating through mine. "Are you sure?" He whispered as he propped himself onto the mattress, his head cocking sideways. 

He crawled up the bed, in between my legs, until our faces practically touched one another. His steady breath fanned over my face and I only realized now how erratic my heart had been thumping in my chest. His hands closed themselves on either side of my waist and his tongue ran over his plump lips before they narrowed to my ears, "I think we both know who the boss is." He said huskily. 

I swallowed hard. I couldn't fall for this trap, he wanted me to admit he really was the one in control. When in fact, I was. I'm not giving you that satisfaction Blake Kingston. I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked it into place before tugging him down onto me and in a split second, I used all my strength to flip him onto the side until he slumped on his back. 

The shock seemed to hurl him into a vulnerable state and I used that to my advantage. I climbed on top of him, grabbed his arms and tugged it above his head. My face hovered just above his and as I looked into his eyes all I could see was a look I knew all too well; lust. "Who's the boss now Blakey boy?" I chuckled softly, ignoring the ghostly white expression that fell over his face. 

After practically stripping in front of Blake in the bathroom a few days ago, I was no longer shy when it came to being even remotely intimate with him minus kissing. It was no secret that I'm no virgin, Reese and I were physically intimate but Blake and I haven't gone there yet.

And knowing Blake, I don't think we will anytime soon and I'm okay with that.

Something soft brushed against my lips and I was snapped out of my reverie to find Blake peering up at me tauntingly, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed, "you're not." He rasped and before I could fathom his words I was no longer straddling him. 

Rather swiftly, Blake had managed to prop himself upwards, and using his strength he pushed me back down onto the bed, now taking my position, minus the straddling. Any ounce of confidence I held had suddenly seemed to disappear as Blake climbed in between my legs. He narrowed his head down, a huff parting his lips.

He knows exactly what he's doing and I'm not complaining. "Admit it, admit I'm the boss." 

"Is this even about alcohol anymore?" I marvelled.