Chapter 17 ~unexpected~

Warning:If you don't like explicit/sexual parts in the story then please skip the beginning part,anyways for all my yas and Chris shippers this is for y'all >3
————————————————————————

"Uhhh Chrisss".

I said moaning as he started to kiss my neck,he gripped my thigh.

"Tell me what you want baby".

He said going down to my paradise and started to play with my pussy from the outside of my panties.

I moaned and didn't give a answer,he snatched my panties off and smacked my other set of lips.

"Tell me what you want!"

He said aggressively I moaned.

"I-I want you baby".

I said biting my lip,he chuckled and started to go straight to work I moaned so loud I'm sure the neighbors could hear,I ran my fingers through his curly hair.

He went even deeper making me throw my head back,I wouldn't change this moment for anything..

He licked deeper and deeper as he sucked on my wet clit I moaned.

"Fuck baby"!

I said crying out,he slapped my ass and spat in my pussy.

"Shhhhh babyyy don't make a lot of noise".

He said winking,and with that I knew exactly what was going to happen,he got on top of me and looked into my eyes with lust.

I bit my lip he unbuttoned his pants showing cj,I smirked at him while he started to kiss me roughly.

He entered me slowly while kissing me,it didn't hurt at all I was use to his size by now.

He started thrusting hard and fast making me hit the headbed over and over.

"F-fuck BABYYY"!

I said moaning he groaned and went faster my eyes rolled back.

"what's my name babygirl"?

He said pulling my hair,I didn't answer he started going faster and faster making my legs shake.

"WHATS MY FUCKING NAME"!

He said yelling as he put my legs on his shoulders,I moaned.

"A-A-A DADDYYYYYY"!

My moans were so loud I'm sure we woke up our neighbors,we finally got our house back after investigations and man we were having some fucking fun.

We haven't fucked in a month because we were staying with Lani this was the best sex we had to be honest.

"Mm that's right babygirl".

He said slowly pulling out

"Ride me".

He said firmly,without any hesitation I got on top of my man and started to ride the fuck out of him he knows Yassy has tricks.

"F-f-fuckkk".

He said groaning he threw his head back and his eyes rolled back.It was the most sexiest thing I saw.

I rid him faster and started making hella noise my self.

He put his two hands on my ass and grabbed and slapped it.