Chapter 10 ~why me?~

~August's pov~

"I-im so sorry yasmeen", I said sobbing next to her in the hospital room.

She yelled "MOTHERFUCKER SORRY IS NOT ENOUGH MY COUSIN IS ALMOST DEAD!"she said as tears ran down her cheeks, I could get why she was mad at me it was all my fault.

~yasmeens pov~

hate and anger flushed all through my body, but overall the most emotion was sadness, I can't believe this. lani is damn near dead and August is all the cause of this bullshit.I should knock hell out of him, Chris pulled me back "baby calm down", He said rubbing my back.

I took a deep breath and spoke up "I-i just need some time alone please".I said Looking at Chris, he pecked my lips "okay princess I'll be outside".He said as he left the room August did the same, I looked at lani she was still sleeping god I pray she doesn't leave me.

~chris's pov~

Me and August were in the waiting room, I can't believe what he did but I knew he meant well I just had to ask him more about the situation.

"Yo August can we speak outside for a minute"?I said looking at him, he spoke up "Yeah we can".He said getting up I followed him outside.

"so about this whole fucking thing you worked with rose!I said looking at him I just couldn't believe the shit my bro would be working with my ex to kill lani.

"Yeah I did".He said all guilty "I-i really didn't know what got into me man, just the thought that lani left me at that house to die angered me, Rose told me she left me there but she didn't, I don't know what I was thinking,He said cupping his face into his hands.

I yelled in anger "BRO ARE YOU DUMB, YOU SHOULD KNOW  BETTER TO NOT TRUST ROSE!He looked at me
"Hold up why you so pressed over this"?

Pft the nigga had the nerve "BRO WHY AM I SO PRESSED? IM PRESSED BECAUSE LANI IS MY FRIEND AND SHE DAMN NEAR DEAD,AND SHE'S MY GIRLFRIENDS COUSIN DO YOU KNOW WHAT YAS IS GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW!

He spoke up "look I'm so sorry I really don't know what's getting into me right now".He said sniffling

I spoke up "man you my bro but the shit you did was petty and wrong, let's not worry about this shit lani needs us".I said patting his back as we walked back into the hospital.

~yasmeen's pov~

I sat besides lani as the doctor walked in, she took a quick look at me "Uhm sweetie I know this is a hard time for you".She said as she sat besides me

I couldn't talk right now I guess I was just lost for words, The lady spoke up again "but for the most part your cousin is going to be okay she got shot in the leg and in the stomach but she is going to need a lot of healing.

I sighed I wish this bitch would leave me alone with my cousin but I know she was trying to calm me "thank you doctor I-i should get going can I come back to visit her tomorrow?I said getting up from the floor.

"Of course you can take care love".She said as she watched me leave out of the door, I saw August and Chris in the waiting room.

Chris smiled at me "Hey princess ready to go home?"I nodded "yep I'm ready".I said sighing me and Chris went into the car. he started to drive, August stayed at the hospital I really couldn't care less.

Love on top by Beyonce started to come on again, I just couldn't sing along this time though too much pain was inside of me.

Chris spoke up "baby your song is on", Chris said smiling at me.I looked out the window, it was raining,it was like somehow the world felt my emotions.