Chapter 18 ~The plan~

~11:59 pm~

~Friday nov 17th~

~Friday nov 17th~

I drove to the nearest ihop I can't let anyone know that I have jaysen with me,I don't know why I took this man here but I needed to find out some more shit.

I sipped some coffee.

"So tell me what was the deal with you and my cousin".

I said glaring at him,he wiped his face with a napkin getting rid of some syrup and looked at me.

He took a sip of orange juice and sighed.

"Well I had originally met yasmeen at a clothing store,six months ago.I gave her my number and she looked like she was really into me,but then after that she never talked to me again I tried texting her and everything but I didn't receive any texts back.."

He sighed and finished.

"I came to her house once and she said that we should just stay friends then I left,I tried to forget about her but I couldent I thought about her everyday,she text me and I was geeked she said she wanted to make it up to me and she did...then I found out she only had sex with me because rose told her too.

I couldent believe what I was hearing so yas been fooling with him this long?maybe she was fooling around with him before Chris because Chris and yas were awkward talking to each other at a point.

But I couldent believe this,that bitch rose has my little cousin all types of fucked up.

"Thanks for the information".

I said getting up,I walked out of the restaurant with quickness forgetting that I left Jaysen there.

I got in my car and drove home,i walked in and I saw August looking at me.

"What is it"?

I said taking off my Ugg boots.

"What"?

He said repeating me.

"Babe I was worried I thought someone got you"!

He said yelling I swear he overprotective as shit,I made my way to him and kissed his lips and he relaxed.

"Sorry boo I was worried".