Chapter 11 ~back in business~

~lani's pov~

I knocked on August's door I really couldn't go to sleep, it was a bad thunderstorm outside and even though I seem really tough I have my moments thunderstorms are one of them.

August opened the door and he was in his boxers I could Cleary see his member I blushed.

"Y-yeah lani"?

He said with his sexy ass sleeping voice I spoke up.

"I-i I'm scared of the Thunder"

I said innocently looking down trying to hide my blushing he chuckled

"Well you can sleep with me tonight if you want".

He said looking me up and down I just remembered I was in my bra and underwear s-shit!

I blushed things never had been this awkward between me and August before I could literally tell him anything I guess my feelings are getting the best of me.

"Oh okay"

I said walking into his room I can't lie he kept it real neat.

~August's pov~

I bit my lip as I watched lani enter the room she looked fine asf don't get hard august...

She crawled into my bed and got under the covers I laid next to her, and looked at her.

She cracked a smile

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

She said giggling

"So I cant look at my best friend"?

"N-no I just mean your looking at me like more then bestfriends.....".

I chuckled

Lani suddenly got on top of me I was surprised

"God I can't hold this in anymore".

She pulled me into a passionate kiss, I kissed her back and squeezed her ass she moaned a little bit.

I ran my hands all down her back and on her ass, suddenly she pulled away.

"A-august can we just sleep for now I-i really don't know what got into me".

I sighed damn I was so close to getting some pussy.

"Y-yeah lani sorry about that too".

She got off me and laid next to me again.

I don't know why but sleeping with lani was much more comfortable then sleeping with myself when I sleep by myself I beat myself up from things that happened in The past I guess lani Is a distraction from that.

~yasmeen's pov~

I've tried calling Chris three times and all the times I did the shit went straight to voice mail I really don't know what to do right now.

We had got a house together and he just dipped on me like that.

I really wish I could explain shit to him but I can't right now the best thing to do is to just let him simmer Down.

"Okay yas"

I said to myself while I was getting up, I still have to take care of myself no matter what.So I ran a hot bath for myself and lit a few candles I swear it would have been better if Chris was here.

I took off all of my clothes and got in the water it was so soothing I started to scrub my body with the soap.

It's literally 12:00 am and I don't know why I'm still up.After my bath I got my towel and wrapped it around my body I put on my underwear and robe.