Chapter 19 ~im sorry~

"Oh my god mav"!

I said hugging him tightly,he chuckled.

"What's good lil mama"?

He said looking at me,I looked into his brown eyes.

"I-I how d-did!"

I had trouble speaking this couldent be true.

He chuckled with his deep voice.

I took a deep breath,and pulled back my hair he looks so good too.

"Mav how did you survive!"

I said breathing heavily,he spoke.

"That's a long story lil mama".

He said putting some fries in his mouth,I bit my lip.

"I have time".

I said looking at him,he bit his lip again.

"Well the day those assholes had came and tried to kill the both of us,after everything that had happened you were knocked out.i carried you to a hotel while I was bleeding out,I just wanted to make sure you were safe."

He continued.

"I mean I almost died that day,but I knew I was stronger I stayed in the hospital undercover for months,no one knew my name,no one knew my criminal record nothing.I was just like a regular person I disguised myself as a person named "mike".

"After getting out of the hospital I never came out of the house I was always thinking on how you were doing,if you had survived or not and mostly when I was going to get revenge on those assholes".

He said slamming his drink hard down in the cup holder,it startled me a little.

"Oh trust me I tried to get back at those asses,many many fucking times."

I said pulling out a cigarette,but maybe I just needed my partner in crime,and now that I have him no bitch can stop me.

~Yasmeens pov~

"Lani I'm tired of fighting rose!"

I said yelling,everyone turned to look at me.

"I-I mean this shit is just so fucking tiring!"

"It's the same fucking thing everytime,i-i just can't do this".

I said breaking out crying,letting all my emotions out having flashbacks about Mav and all the hell rose had put us through.

Chris ran to me and stroked my back,I pulled away.

"I-I"

I sniffled.

"I need time alone".

I said running out of the door my emotions were jumbled,and my head was spinning.

I got in my car,Chris ran out of the house.i felt like a dick for driving off but I'm literally going crazy.

My hands started to shake on the wheel,tears made my vision go blurry and my feelings put a big knot in my throat.

I drove to our house,and opened the door.

I saw Lola happy to see me,I picked her up and took her upstairs.

I went on the bed,and tears still streamed down my cheeks.

Lola started to lick them,and I giggled.