Chater 33

"Get up, get up," I heard Mrs.Weasley yelling from the kitchen, it was our first day at Hogwarts.  I really did not want to go today, everyone else was so excited it was annoying. Fred carried my trunk down the stairs and we all sat down for breakfast. After, I stayed to help Molly with the dishes while everyone was getting ready. "I know you miss him Riley, I can just tell," she says to me. "Who Remus?" I asked her. She nods her head. "And your father I suppose, I know I can't tell you much but I promise you they are safe right now okay?" Those words felt good to hear. I took a deep breath and smiled at her. "Thanks Molly, I'm sorry about everything," I apologized. She gave me a warm smile, "I know dear, now shoo, we're leaving in five."

I walked away and sat by George on his couch. "You ready to go back?" He asked. I almost laughed in his face. "Not at all George, what about you?" I asked. He shook his head yes "not the work, but the friends and the pranks," he answered. I was quite looking forward to the pranks this year. Molly rounded all of us up and we got to platform 9 3/4. I led us into a compartment, where me George, Fred, and Cedric all sat together. I had two letters I was supposed to read on the way to Hogwarts and an owl dropped me off a third as we were leaving. The first two were old letters Harry had found, I didn't ask where, and I'm assuming the third is just from Remus.

Dear Lily and James,

I promise that I will indeed protect Harry Potter over anything else if something happens. You have my word, and I would never break it, I haven't seen Riley in a while, her mother, the psychopath doesn't trust me to be alone with her. Try to see light in these dark dark times, the order will meet again soon.
Sincerely,
Sirius Black

My mom didn't trust dad with me alone, why was that? Curiosity filled my body, but I was still a little taken back that dad said he would protect Harry over anything, did that include me? I was confused, and a little jealous once again.

Dear Riley Black,

I don't know if you will ever get the chance to read this. But what has gone down tonight will be twisted and turned into stories you can't even imagine. Please remember you are my one and only daughter, the light in my life. And although your has mother tried to keep you from me, from this night on that will no longer be an issue. Mom has passed away, at hands of the dark lord. Remus my good friend, will give you everything you need, and I know you will turn out to be extremely brilliant just like your father, just remember that I will always love you.

With love,
Daddy

Dad left me a letter before he got taken away. He must've known he was going to get framed for everything. He seemed to really love me back then, I have a feeling like that's changed. I didn't want to open the last letter right now because it would probably just be about me and how destructive I've become of my life and whatever else they have to say now. I took a deep breath and leaned my head on Cedric. "I'm going to make this the best year yet," I announced. Fred and George gave me a thumbs up, and Cedric gave me a look, like I was crazy. "I'm serious guys, I've got a great feeling." Cedric smiled "as long as we're together, it already is the best year ever." God he was just so perfect. Fred and George made gagging noises and I burst out laughing. The rest of the train ride was the twins explaining to us all the pranks they were going to do, I couldn't wait. Especially for Snapes prank. When we arrived at Hogwarts I was starving, and headed straight for the dinning hall.