Chapter 16

Remus sighed pushing all my hair out of my face, handing me a tissue. "I love you Ry, I thought what I was doing for the best. And I now know how bad I hurt you." I gave him a small smile and he continued, "your strong Ry, and you bent until you broke. It's not fair to you, I am sorry and I am always here for you."

I took a deep breathe laying my head back down, "thank you Rem." He smiled down at me, "why don't you go lay down, get some rest." I nodded hugging him tightly one last time. I pushed open his bedroom door crawling onto the bed. I looked on the table beside me he had a pretty nice book collection too. Beside the bed on a table I saw a picture of Remus, my dad, and James. I studied my dad for a long time. There's a part of me that wants to meet him so badly, but there's another part of me that wants him dead.

Rem came in a layed down beside me. "Can you tell me about dad, a little Remus?"

He nodded his head "He was a man all the girls drooled over, he was funny, passionate, caring, and an amazing friend." I smiled. "Remus don't you ever want kids of your own?"

He shook his head. "Nope, because I've already got the best kid anyone could ask for." I was so happy he said that. After a while I began to get pretty tired.

All of a sudden he picked up a map and muttered something.

He was thinking I could tell. "Ry, you should be heading back now, I'll see you tomorrow." He gave me a kiss and lead me to the door.

On the way up to the common room I just felt like something was about to go down, it was such a weird feeling. It wasn't something I could just shake off. Harry Hermione and Ron were sitting on the couch, it was about time someone told Harry off for good. So I marched over there and sat down.

"Let me tell you guys something okay. I am so sick and tired of you guys sneaking around and accusing me of working with my dad. Harry, I stopped talking to my father the same night you lost your parents, and he got locked away, the night my mother was murdered. So stop your bullshit, and grow up. And Hermione for as smart as you are, you're pretty dumb to have believed all this. I thought we were friends."

Hermione wiped away a few tears, "Riley, we're sorry, I feel terrible now. But we have to go and do something."

I rolled my eyes "Well then I'm coming with you."

They all agreed and together we began to leave  common room.