Chapter 26

That night I can't saw we watched to much of that movie. He leaned in and kissed me about five minutes in, I slowly took off my shirt as he ran his hands up my back. This was so unlike me, Ced was always like a brother, but maybe I've always seen his as something more than that. It was one of the best nights of my life.

Around seven in the morning I snuck back into my room and fell asleep once again. By morning the letter I had read had began to process in my mind. I was just so confused, but I guess I won't be hearing from them for a while. Ced was downstairs by the time I walked down, he gave me a half smile and handed me some toast. Just what I needed honestly I was starving. Amos walked in "Morning you too, how are you guys?" I smiled "I'm good thanks."
"Wonderful" he answered "I'm sending you too off to Diagon Ally to retrieve your school supplies, be careful and here's your key Ry, Ced you have yours?" Cedric nodded "yes dad it's in my pocket." Amos answered "Okay then have a good day I'll see you here tonight", he hugged Ced and I then left.

"So I'm thinking we should get ice cream right away, you know because no one can tell us we can't." I said. Cedric burst out laughing, "sounds amazing to me," he answered. He held my hand as we got to diagon ally. "Cedric are you sure you people to know about us?" I asked. He answered "Why not, dad isn't here, and I doubt anyone will tell him." That was a good point, so I squeezed his hand back and together we went and got some ice cream. There I saw Harry. "Hey Harry, how's your summer been?" I asked and gave him a hug. "It's been interesting, I was actually hoping I would find you, can we talk for a minute, alone." He said looking up at Cedric. I nodded "Of course Harry, go save us a seat, and order me a butter beer." Harry walked off and I returned to Cedric. "Hey Harry has something to tell me, I'll be right back okay, go get your books and I'll find you." I have him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and answered "alright Ry, see you soon."

I walked back to see Harry sitting alone, at a two person table. "Hey Harry." Harry looked up "Hey Riley how's your summer been?" I smiled "it's been pretty good, is everything okay with you?" He looked down "I was actually hoping I could come and see Sirius,"
I felt awful for Harry "Harry I'm so sorry, my dad and Remus... well they went somewhere, they didn't tell me anything just sent me to stay with the Diggorys." I sighed "I have no idea where they went, and I was told to not contact them, so I'm just hoping that they're okay, I'm sorry." He smiled at me "it's okay, how's living with Cedric I saw you two holding hands." I laughed "Harry you can't tell anyone, or I swear to God." He promised, then we talked for almost an hour about literally everything, and together we walked out into the alley. "Is there anything you need Harry, sorry to hold you up?" I asked. "I'm fine thank you, I'm staying with the Weasleys right now so I should probably find Ron, see ya cuz." I stood back offended "Oh no you don't," I suffocated him in a hug, and then let him free "See you soon Harry." He laughed "Bye Riley."