Chapter 35

I brushed my hair out and applied my makeup, my hair had gotten long it just barely passed my waist. My robes were slumped over me, and together Kaite and I headed towards the dining hall. Once we arrived I saw Cedric wave me over. "I'll catch up with you later, I think Ced wants to talk to me." Kaite nodded her head and said "okay see ya, have a good day." I smiled she was one of the nicest people I've ever met. I headed over to his table and met a few of his friends for the first time, they all seemed like really great guys, his main friends were Dylan and Jackson, I could tell how close they were. I remember when I was younger and went over to have dinner at Cedric's they were usually there playing together. That reminds me I probably should write to Remus and Dad soon. "Hey Cedric do we have our first class together, I have potions." He smiled at me "Yea what's your second?" I looked at the paper uncomfortably "Mad eye, he freaks me out." A few of Cedric's friends nodded in agreement. That guy was sketchy. "Well I guess we should get going then," I suggested.

Me and Cedric both stood up, and together we walked to potions. We sat beside Jackson at the back of the classroom. Snape snarled at me, when I entered. Way to go dad, you got the scariest teacher at Hogwarts to hate me, I thought annoyed. Snape walked by me and mumbled "I see you get around Ms.Black," as he nodded toward Cedric. I rolled my eyes after he left, god he was a dick. Jackson was laughing, and I could tell Cedric was trying not to laugh. "I hate you guys," I giggled. Jackson laughed harder, and Cedric said "Damn he really hates you." I nodded "I've noticed Cedric, thanks though," I sarcastically said, and began to laugh again. "SILENCE" Snape yelled from the front of the classroom, I jumped a little, but was trying to fight back a smile more. We took a note and got instructions on a potion we were to complete the next day.

The rest of the day flew by and I found myself sitting in the common room completing my homework, until dinner time. Cedric met up with me and sat at our table today for dinner, the date to enter the Triwizard tournament was approaching quickly , and I was really hesitant about Ced entering. It's his choice I suppose, after dinner me and Cedric took a walk around the ground. Out there was Lavender Brown with this girl who I didn't know, they both looked super angry. Lavender marched right over to me and with out saying a word she punched me straight in the nose. Blood streamed down my face as I clutched my nose which was probably broken now. "ARE YOU THE BITCH THAT OLIVER LEFT ME FOR!" She yelled. "WAS HE THAT STUPID TO GO BACK TO YOU!" Lavender kicked me hard in the stomach and lunged forward at me. She was on top of me punching and kicking me every chance she got. Cedric tried to pull her off of me, but he had no luck. He ran off to get a teacher, unfortunately the only teacher around was Snape. He marched forward his ugly nose pointed up to the sky. "LAVENDER BROWN, GET OFF OF MS. BLACK. NOW!" He snarled. Slowly she raised herself off of me, my body was screaming in pain, I clutched my stomach and layed on the ground. Cedric tried to help me up, but my chest was burning. Lavender was sent straight to Dumbledores office, along with that other girl. Snape looked down at me, I could see the pity in his eyes, my face was covered in blood, but I still manage close to glare at him. "Let's go, you can head straight to the infirmary." He said. I nodded my head and was shaking as I made my way towards the school again, Cedric supported my weight, and it took us almost ten minutes for me to limp inside the castle. I crashed onto the nearest bed in the infirmary, and Madam Pomfrey began cleaning blood off my face.