A Soul Surrender Chapter 24

Começar do início

"But we have to get out of here. The house is going to freaking burn down like hell. Andromeda and Tonks are waiting outside ready to apparate us out of here with. Now come on!" She ran towards the stairs, Max right behind her, yet he looked quickly over his shoulder at me, and grabbed my hand and dragged me with him.

"No time to be staring Sammy, you can gawk at my muscles all day later." He smirked at me over his shoulder as he ran.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks, not just from the fire around us, but from the fire in me...

But I snorted instead,"I see no muscles, Maxy."

I kind of hoped he didn't know I was lying, but as he looked over his shoulder at me with a playful wink, I also kind of hoped he did.

We all ran out of the burning house, Andromeda, Tonks, and Remus standing a few feet away from us, waving at us to hurry, wands at their ready.

Aly looked back at George, her eyes always occsionally searching for his, and always moving back to the hag on her shoulder.

What the bloody hell is going on??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aly P.O.V.

God, I don't know what in the world am I freaking doing! What if George and Lily were really meant to be together?? What if I was the bad luck that came in their way? What if I was the person I didn't want to become?

The girl that steals true love away.

God, I'm so flipping screwed.

We all ran out of Andromeda's now burning house, towards the top of the hill where Tonks and Andromeda were waving hysterically at us to hurry our butts up.

I closed my eyes, remembering.

I was running down the hall in blurs, to stay out of fire's hand, but not even my element could stop these hungry flames until they consumed everything and everyone. As if my life wasn't already so damn complicated, like Life just had to add to the list of my miseries,"Oh and you burn your aunt's house down after she saved your butt from your hag of a mother. No biggie."

For the love of...Gosh, life really sucks.

I looked over at the unconscious bitch of bitches on my shoulder and shuddered,

Definitely no pun intended.

I ran down the hall and finally reached Andromeda's room, where she and Tonks were caring for Remus.

Guilt literally must have slapped me in the face, when I looked at the man, too pale on the bed.

What had I done...

"Don't."

I looked up.

Tonks was glaring at me from across the room,

"Don't you dare start blaming yourself Alesana..."She said sternly, her eyes and hair already turning to the color of coal.

"It was not your fault...You weren't...yourself."Her eyes turned to an agonizing blue as she looked away from me.

"It was someone else...You wouldn't.." She muttered under her breath as she turned away, resting another towel on Remus' forehead.

I would have almost belived her, if her hair hadn't stayed on that sad color. Even if it wasn't me mentally who did this, but it was defintily apart of me, that monster that lives inside me; that beast. It's still me , no matter what Tonks, Sam, or Max believed. The cold truth is that monster, that vampire is a piece of who I am..