forgetful forest [ethan nestor]

Start from the beginning

I entered the forest around midnight meaning u had six hours to survive. I had a flashlight with my backpack. My backpack was filled with some food and a first aid kit. Safety precautions. I've always been known as the risk taker. That was true. I truly loved danger. The feeling of your heart beating fast and the sense of mystery.

I had been walking around for almost three hours. And sure I don't remember which way I come. But it was exciting. All though I swore I seen something as I was walking. I noticed it started to get foggier. I started to notice cries of a female. I realised it's probably not safe to be in the open.

As I was looking for a place to hide I notice someone. They had bright blue hair. It was a male. He stood there for awhile before collapsing. I ran over to him. He was unconscious. I sighed picking him up. To my surprise he was very light. He had some scratches but nothing much. I seen a little ways away a tiny cabin. I carry him to the cabin before setting him down.

His eyes fluttered opened. He had hazel eyes with a hint of blue. "Hey you're awake." I said to him.

Ethan

There in front of me stood a girl with silver hair and she had green eyes. She was lighting a candle. "What happened?" I asked. "I was walking around and I seen you standing there. After a few seconds you fell. I decided to take you inside this cabin. She was getting close." She turned around to face me. "Who?" I ask. "Oh I assume you're here because of the story. The Forgetful Forest." I nodded. "Her cries were getting louder because it was getting close to morning. This was the exact day the girl got lost you know?" She said sitting next to me. "Oh I'm Y/N by the way." She said smiling. "Oh I'm Ethan." I said back. She was going to say something before cries got louder. "Get up." She said quickly. She blows out the candle and turns on a flashlight. "Follow me and be quiet." She said grabbing my hand.

She dragged me out of the cabin. I followed her. I pulled out my phone. I only had one hour. Well we had one hour. The cries seemed to get louder. Until they stopped completely. Y/N dropped my hand. "Take this." She hands me the flashlight.

"I know you're out there." She yells. Why is she yelling? "Come on. Come out." She contunied yelling. "Look I'm sorry." She says, the yelling dying down. I was confused by what she was saying. "How was I supposed to know you would get lost." She was now just speaking. "And I know it was horrible since it was your birthday." She sighed. "I'm so sorry. I really am. I miss you." Her head was hung low.

"But it was your fault." A voice spoke. I turned around to see a girl in all black. Her hair was a mess. That's when I realized it was the girl. "I know and I regret it." Y/N spoke. "But you still did this!" She yelled getting closer. "Ethan backup please." I did so. "I'm so so--" "I don't care!" The girl tackled Y/N to the ground. She held a knife to her neck. The blade slide across Y/N's neck, blood starting to dribble out her neck. "You're the reason I'm miserable!" The girl slide the knife against Y/N face. Y/N's face started to bleed. She was coughing up blood. "I deserve this." Y/N muttered, blood spilling out her mouth. "Just don't hurt the blue boy. He did nothing wrong." Y/N said grabbing for air as the girls hand pushed down on her bleeding neck. "Fine." "Nice to meet ya Ethan. Too bad I have to leave so soon." Y/N said. The girl plunged a knife into Y/N's heart. Blood staining Y/N's silver hair. Y/N was holding onto what little life she had left. "This is what you get for always risking things. Sucking your friends into it. You deserve all of this. Instead of getting hurt yourself you hurt other people!" She drags the knife down her chest, blood pouring out faster. I watched as Y/N's eyes turned black and lifeless.

"Now your turn." The girl smiled. "What!?" "I can't have you live." She smirked. I started to hear beeping. Why is there beeping? Everything turned black.

~
Y/N

Ethan's eyes fluttered open. "Ah you're finally awake." He looked at me terrified. "How are you still alive!" Hr forced out. "Huh?" He explained to me what happened. "That's crazy. Um Ethan we were out camping and telling creepypasta's when you passed out. Mark called an ambulance while I grabbed you and carried you out the woods." I explained to him. "So you're not dead?" I shook my head. He sat up and grabbed my face and kissed me. He ran his fingers through my silver hair.

Oh I wish I could tell him the truth. That would only hurt him.

•Oh shit! Horror story. I hope you guys liked! Maybe more horror stories? Suggest some ideas you have for one and I'll try to make it a reality!•