CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4: NIGHTMARES AND THR REUNION

SPIRIT'S P.O.V

I wrote the note to get Melody out of Drama and Blake went to take it. Trenton and I were waiting out by a tree near the woods. Again, I got the feeling that someone was watching me. Trenton looks tense, but why? I was getting bored in this uncomftable silence so I decided to break it. "I'm bored." Not very smart but it was the best I could think of. He looked at me and my bored-out-of-my-mind expression and laughed. He said,"Let's play twenty questions." I nodded and said,"You first." He thought for a second before asking,"Favorite color?" I said,"Black and dark green. You?" He said,"Silver and black." I nodded and he asked,"Favorite food?" I thought for a second and said,"Tacos." He looked shocked and said,"Same. Your turn." I said,"Favorite animal?" He said,"Wolf." I smlied and said,"Mine are wolves, tigers, and jaguars." He laughed and said,"Dogs and cats don't mix." I just shrugged. That was when Melody came and tackled me in a hug. She squealed,"Thank you so much!" I smiled and Trenton asked,"Hey, you all want to ditch the rest of the day?" I nodded but melody and Blake both shook their heads. I rolled my eyes and said,"Oh whatever. Your both fudge monkeys." They both looked at me weird and we suddenly burts out laughing. We do this alot. I said,"Fine, me and Trenton will skip and have fun while you two are being in this depressing place they call school." I smlied to let them know I was joking and grabbed Trenton by the wrist and dragged him to my car ignoring the sparks that exploded on contact. I don't care if he drove a car here, he can get it later.

He got in without a word and I got in the driver's ide. I smlied to myself and said,"Buckle up." He shrugged and I smirked. He was in for one hell of a ride. I shrugged, buckled up and gased it fast. He sisn't even see one thousandth of my driving skillz the other day. After we wee going over 300, he buckled up and held onto his seat for dear life. Today will be fun.

*******************

I decided to take Trenton to this one place that me and some other guys like to go too. You can ride dirtbikes and fourwheelers here. I like to do that because it helps my frustration sometimes. I pulled in doing 300mph. I did a turn and went up on my side and slide backwards and went back to the normal four wheels. It's an awesome trick. I looked over at Trenton who was silent the whole ride. His face was almost white. He got out and walked a little unsteady. He went to a garbage can and threw up. I was about to go help him when he started heading back this way and a few of the guys I hang out with alot at times came over. Johnny, Jake, Jason, and Jack. It was the J group. They were famous in this town for being the toughest gang although they weren't an actual gang. They just hung out and did some bad stuff together. No big deal. Trenton tensed and I could tell he reconized them. They were known all over this town and they hated everyone, well except me. II beat the shit out of all of them the first day I met them and earned their respect. Trenton looked like he was about to attack so I said something. "Johnny! Jake! Jason! Jack! I've missed you all. It's been awhile." Trenton went from shock to confusion. I guess I forgot to mention but nobody knows the J group's real name, their just known as the J group. I said,"Oh guys, this is my friend Trenton, Trenton this is the J group." They studied him but then all four shrugged. Johnny who is the group leader said,"So what you riding today, bikes or fours?" I said,"Bikes." He nodded and asked,"And for him?" And pointed at Trenton. i said,"Same." He nodded and smiled. He turned and we all followed him. he started talking to me. He asked,"So what you been up too lately." I shrugged and said,"Same old things. Well except..." I trailed off and he laughed. He said,"Of course it was you." Two weeks ago I blew up this dude's car for giving Johnny a black eye. I smiled and said,"Nobody meeses with my home boy!" They all laughed.

*******************

Later, after we were done riding, Trenton looked worn out. I said,"What> Can't keep up with this girl?" He laughed and said,"Oh I think I can." I laughed and said nothing. We fell into a comftable silence. All day with him and I just felt more relaxed and comftable around him. It's nice. Soon through we were going through the woods and he said,"Just drop me off up here." I nodded and dropped him off. He smiled ta me and said,"Thank you for the amazing day." I noddded and smiled. I headed home and when I got there and was heading in side, it started raining. Shit, I hate the rain, it always brought nightmares back. I ran inside the house and changed into my p.j's quickly. I need to go to bed early. But even though by going to bed early, it still didn't keep the nightmare or rather memory that haunts me away.

****DREAM MEMORY****

I was aleep in mine amd my twin brother's king size bed when I heard something. It was raining hard so i was freaking out. I shook Stryker and said,"Stryker, get up, I think I heard something." He groaned and said,"It's just the storm, go back to bed." I heard it again but only louder and closer and said,"No it's getting louder and closer." He got up, rubbed his eyes and said,"Ok, i'll go check it out. Be back in a minute, love you." I smiled and said,"Love you too." He kissed my forhead and went downstairs. I heard a thump and what sounded like a muffled scream and then nothing. I waited five minutes and got anxious. I decided to go downstairs. I went doenstair and what I saw horrified me. The living room was covered in blood. Nobody was here. I was alone. My twin brother was gone because I didn't come five minutes ago. He's gone and it's all my fault.

****DREAM MEMORY OVER****

I woke up screaming a blood curling scream at the top of my lungs. It was storming hard outside and I was freaking out. I yurned on the lamp and curled into a ball. I heard a crash and was even more scared. But then I remembered something. My twin was brave enough to check and he ended up gone because of me, so i'll be brave and save myself for him. I grabbed a knife out of my nightstand and went into the living room. What I saw was a red haired boy with silver eyes who looked exactly like me. "Stryker?" Was the last thing i asked before I suddenly blacked out.