Chapter 4: The Forbidden Books

Start from the beginning

"W-What?" Jin asked confused, he never read about this.

"My name is Kim Taehyung, I'm from the Daegu Kingdom. This necklace is a gift from my mom but my best friend, my savior, the person I consider my older brother, he enchanted it for me with protection before he sent me here...to keep an eye on the Prince and to misdirect him from ever finding him." The younger male confessed, keeping eye contact with Jin as the older male's mouth opened.

"S-So your best friend is..."

"Park Jimin" Jin gulped at Taehyung's words.

"So that young man I met this morning that said he was Kim Jimin, was actually P-Park Jimin." Jin was amazed.

'Now that I think about it...he does resemble that mysterious man who entered the Tavern that night years ago and left the next morning without trace...' Jin thought as he stared at Taehyung's necklace.

"Jungkook will be heart broken if he ever finds out that you know who Jimin is and that his curse could have been broken long before...Let alone..."

'He's become attracted to you.' Jin ended that sentence in thought, not daring to tell Taehyung.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Hyah!" Jimin made the horse speed up throughout the darkness of the night.

"Jimin we need sleep..." Hoseok whispered against Jimin's ear and the young sorcerer sighed.

"Sleep against my back, we are almost there." Jimin told the older male as his eyes flashed silver followed by his shout. "Fotiá!" The younger male shouted and flames started floating around them, the flames started lighting the dark path, Jimin made the horse pick up his fast pace to one even faster.

The older male leaned against the young sorcerer's back as they were only a mile away from the Castle of the Daegu Kingdom. The young sorcerer's eyes flashed the beautiful silver color and the flames disappeared, his grey hair was exposed; he was drained, now if anyone saw him, they'd know he was Park Jimin, the last sorcerer alive.

Once Jimin harshly pulled the reins of the horse, the horse came to a stop in front of the gates of the Castle. A few knights saw Jimin and the pointed their swords at him. The young sorcerer shook his shoulders and woke his friend that slept behind him. "W-We are here already?" Hoseok yawned as he turned to his left and dismounted the horse, he breathed in and changed his posture, his gaze fell on the knight and a small smile made its way to his lips, not any smile, a mischievous smile.

The older male bowed at the knights guarding the Castle and smiled. "Would you be kind enough to let us in before my master loses it?" Hoseok smirked at the knight.

"Peasants like you aren't allowed inside the Citadel" The knight pointed his silver sword that reflected the moonlight at Hoseok.

Jimin sighed, he really wished to use magic against the knights but he didn't have the strength, besides... Hoseok was playing the knight. The older male was teasing the knight, he always loved the knight's reactions after he showed them the truth. Hoseok continued smirking as his right hand leaned inside his pocket, he showed the knight a golden medal. The medal had a symbol on it.

"T-The royal crest! I'm so sorry your highness. Please proceed! I'm really sorry, please forgive this incompetent knight." The knight retracted his sword and did a 90 degree bow. The gates of the castle slowly opened while Jimin sighed staring at Hoseok's chuckle towards the knight.

Hoseok walked towards Jimin on the horse and grabbed the reins. Once the gates opened, the older male guided the horse and Jimin through the fire lighted castle. Inside the Citadel, Jimin tied his horse near the stairs of the entrance of the Castle and walked with Hoseok. The young sorcerer opened the doors and was met with a few maids. One of them had long blonde hair and the other had her light caramel hair in a bun.

"Lisa! Rose! It's been a while!" Hoseok greeted the maids with a smile.

The maids bowed their heads and greeted Hoseok with a smile. They dared not to make eye contact with Jimin, they knew what would happen if they did. "Your highness is waiting for you" Lisa showed Hoseok and Jimin the way.

They all walked through the dim fire lighted hallway of the castle until they stopped at a certain room that had a big wide wooden door and two fire torches at each side. The maids bowed and retreated. Jimin knocked on the big wooden door and no more that a few seconds passed and a deep male voice answered. "Come in"

The two friends entered the big room. The room was very wide, it had a big bed with white silk covers, a dining table with ten chairs at a corner, a big wardrobe, two doors, one at each extremity of the wide room, two windows, and there was a male with very pale skin wearing a dark red robe as he leaned on a chair with his legs crossed.

"Yoongi" Jimin smiled as soon as he met eyes with the man wearing a dark red robe.

"Jimin" The man smiled showing a gummy smile as he stood up from the chair and walked towards the young sorcerer, engulfing him in a hug.

"And you can't even greet me" Hoseok mumbled as he stood there with a frown and a pout.

"Bow your head you dirty peasant." Yoongi held out a smirk as he looked at Hoseok.

Jimin elbowed Yoongi and laughed. "Why are you always fighting whenever you see each other and then you're all over each other?" Jimin face palmed himself and Yoongi scoffed. "We aren't fighting right Hobi?" Yoongi opened his arms and Hoseok without a second thought, leaned in and buried his face on the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"My King" Hoseok mumbled against Yoongi's neck as the King couldn't hide his smile and gently pat Hoseok's hair.

"How did it go?" The King asked the sorcerer as Jimin kept his tender gaze on the two.

"Jungkook has an idea of who I am and he's headed this way. Taehyung feels something very deep for Jungkook, I sensed love and....I had a dream...I think it was a premonition... a very bad one." The young sorcerer answered, his mind clouded with thoughts about the young man he saw in his dream.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Your highness, we can't trespass the Daegu Kingdom without consulting with the King." Prince Namjoon told the young Prince but Jungkook ignored him.

"I know Jimin is somewhere here, maybe he is hiding in the somewhere here" Jungkook answered without looking at Namjoon's direction.

"We will go to the Castle and have word with King Yoongi once morning rises. That's my final decision" Jungkook closed his eyes, hoping to catch a deep slumber that will take his mind off of Jimin.