Chapter 2: Uchiha

"Come on, Sasuke!" A woman's voice could be heard cheering. "You can do it!" Then, a man's voice spoke up.

"You got this, Naruto." Kakashi said as he watched his son spar with the Uchiha Heir, Sasuke Uchiha as he stood next to Sasuke's mother, Mikoto Uchiha.

The two six year olds were currently duking it out, blocking and delivering hits that the other delivered, equally matched.

Sweat dripped off of Naruto's grey hair that was slightly in his eyes as he slowly took a few steps back to avoid a kick from Sasuke as the Uchiha summersaulted in the air. Naruto quickly rushed forward, landing a quick punch to Sasuke's stomach and feinting to the right, causing Sasuke's block to form there, but Naruto quickly spun in the air, his heel hitting Sasuke right in the head, causing the boy to fall to the ground, clutching his head before he got back up and made a few hand seals sloppily and blew a fireball at Naruto, who's eyes widened at the incoming fireball.

He quickly sunk into the ground using the Headhunter Jutsu his father had taught him not even a week ago, avoiding the vast fireball before bursting out of the ground behind Sasuke, a glint in his eye as he was ready to chop the other six year old in the neck, but was caught off guard as the Sasuke in front of him vanished and he felt a kunai on his neck as he emitted a sigh.

"I win." Sasuke spoke, a slight smirk on his face. "Again." Naruto walked forward, his hands behind his head as he rolled his eyes.

"Stupid Clone Jutsu, I hate that one." He muttered under his breath, causing Sasuke to raise an eyebrow.

"Is it because you can't do one?" He said sarcastically, getting Naruto to turn around.

"Dad says it's because I have too much chakra!" He yelled at the raven haired boy.

"Yeah right, like a dobe like you could have too much chakra!" Lightning appeared between the two boys before Mikoto and Kakashi slapped them upside the head in unison.

"Watch your mouth, Sasuke!" Mikoto shouted, pulling the boy's ears as he began to whine childishly, well, he was only six.

"Calm down, Naruto, you'll win one day." Kakashi stated calmly, trying to calm his angered son down. "Maybe this will get you to train harder?" Naruto's grey eyes sparkled, a small smirk appearing behind his mask.

"Yep. See ya later, Sasuke, I'll be training my butt off, and then I'll beat you." Naruto said in a bored tone, hands in his pockets. Sasuke laughed a little.

"Yeah right, when pigs fly." Sasuke responded, causing Naruto to gristle in anger, but he ignored it and continued walking home. Kakashi gave Mikoto and apologetic look, but a figure standing a few yards away from the mother and son made Kakashi's eyes widen as he saw the Uchiha Clan Head, Fugaku Uchiha.

Fugaku nodded his head at the Hatake, causing Kakashi's blood to freeze at the hidden implication of the Clan Head.

"Go on ahead, Naruto, I'll catch up." Naruto rose an eyebrow before shrugging and continuing walking towards their home. Kakashi slowly followed Fugaku in the man's office as he closed the door.

"Yes, Fugaku-san?" Kakashi forced out the polite reply, not liking the cruel smirk on the clan head's face.

"Kakashi, it seems like your son is still weaker than Sasuke, how can that be? I mean, he contains the Kyuubi and he has the potential of an Uchiha, seeing as how he is Obito Uchiha's son, the failure of our clan." Fugaku casually said, getting Kakashi's hands to tighten into fist. "I was wondering when you were going to reveal young Naruto's true heritage."