Chapter 2: Pester Logs and Cake

John was at his computer typing away, while you were on the floor staring at the ceiling. You eventually got bored and turned your head to look at John. He was still typing away, but it seemed he was chatting with one of his chums.

"John!" You exclaim. "I'm bored!" You sit up, then stare at him. He groans, and turns in his chair to look at you.

"It's not MY fault you're stuck here!" He complains, and you look at him with a straight face. He sighs with a defeated look on his face. "Fine, what do you what to do?" He asks. You simply shrug and look at the ceiling.

"I'm hungry. Get me food." You then lay back onto the ground while John just groans once again. He turns back in his chair and types a bit more, then he closes pesterchum or whatever he was using. He gets up and leaves the room, leaving you alone once again. You take a second to look around the room. Your eyes land on his computer, and you stand up to walk over to it. You look onto the screen, and see that he was chatting to the one and only Dave Strider. You look to see if John was coming back, and he was still downstairs. You take this opportunity to look at their conversation. You scroll to the beginning to the chat log, and start to read.

-- ectoBiologist [EB] began pestering turntechGodhead [TG] at 14:13 --

 EB: im screwed 

TG: oh man

TG: why

TG: what happened 

TG: did you finally realize your true homo that was hiding behind your big dorky glasses

EB: no! no homo all the way, man

EB: some kid just magically appeared in my room this morning, and they said that they were from a different universe!

EB: and im not sure if i believe them or not!

TG: i smell bullshit here

TG: you mean to tell me that some random fucking kid appeared out of thin air and was like oh hello im from a different universe with aliens and shit 

TG: then you were like 

TG: OH SHIT

TG: then they were like

TG: yeah dude, you best believe it 

TG: like

TG: what universe are they even from

TG: disney

TG: fucking dc

TG: did you even ask them

TG: i bet you didnt

EB: no, i did not ask them

EB: and, yes im telling the truth!

EB: come over right now and i can show you the kid 

TG: cant

TG: gotta continue making some sweet rhymes

TG: yknow

TG: i have a busy schedule

EB: ugh, the kid is hungry

EB: gotta go, sorry

TG: dude the fuck

TG: are you their mom now or what

EB: fuck you

-- ectoBiologist [EB] ceased pestering turntechGodhead [TG] at 14:28 --

You silently laughed your ass off at this beautiful convo. You then hear the door of the room open and you immediately look into the direction of where the sound came from. You fall to the ground in order to not look suspicious. John walks into the room with two plates with slices of cake in confusion.

"Did you... read the pester log?" He asks. You laugh, and grab one the plates he was carrying. 

"Mhm." You dig into the cake while sitting on the floor. "I'm guessing your dad made this...?" You look up at him.

"Yup. I'm getting tired of him making this cake. I mean, he literally makes cake every fucking day!" He continues ranting while you space out and continue to eat your cake. Oh man, staying with this dude is going to be great.

(Sorry if this is short! Also, happy Thanksgiving! I've been wondering if whatever readers are reading are okay with me implementing some canon couples. Idk, it's up to you guys. Anyways, hope you guys have a wonderful night/day. Cya in the next chapter! 💖💖)