"Natsu. You're sweaty. You can end it now if you want so you can rest." I tell him but he shakes his head no.

"No. I love this feeling so much. I love making love to you. The pleasure and intimacy and love and closeness I feel. I love it. I don't care if I'm sweaty. I love this experience to much." He tells me between moans.

I can't help but smile. He loves this as much as I do. He hasn't stopped thrusting and hasn't stopped moaning. I'll admit I'm loving all this pleasure but my body is starting to crave a release.

"Natsu. You can keep going but my body wants a release. Make me cum." I moan and I see him smile

He starts going harder but keeping a steady rhythm. He's hitting that spot inside me that makes me feel amazing. Now I'm moaning louder so he covers my mouth with a kiss and kisses me passionately as he keeps thrusting hard and hitting that spot. I wrap my arms around his neck and grab a fistful of hair as he keeps hitting that spot. I moan as we kiss and I hear his breathing quicken. I feel myself close and moan more.

"Natsu. I'm. About to." I moan and he hits that spot harder and I cum hard and wrap my legs around him as I cum the hardest I ever have and moan loudly into his mouth.

"Lucy." I hear him barely moan because I'm holding him down. "Luce that was amazing." He says softly and lifts himself off of me.

"Did you cum too?" I ask and he nods and smiles.

"Feeling you cum pushed me over the edge. As well as you moaning and grabbing my hair." He says with amusement.

He gets off of me and removes the condom and drops it in my trash can. He lays back down and holds me close. I feel weird being naked in my bed with him but then again I don't. I feel oddly relaxed and comfortable. I fell asleep before I knew it.

Time skip
I wake up the next day to my alarm. I grab it and toss it into my open closet and hear Natsu laughing next to me.

"I swear it's a miracle that clock still works!" He shouts and laughs.

"Takes a licking and keeps on ticking." I giggle and he laughs more and hugs me closer. "Being with you like this really does feel amazing." I say softly and nuzzle into him.

"It does. I'm so happy your dad suggested it and let's us do this. It really does strengthen our bond and I definitely feel a lot closer to you." He says softly and wraps his arms around me. "I never thought I could sleep naked next to my girlfriend, well fiancé and not want to fuck her constantly. Making love for a long time like that really does help my hormones calm down. But now being naked and awake with you is making me horny again."

"Well we can do it real quick then get ready for school." I smile and he smiles as well and gets on top of me. "Condom." I smirk and he growls and gets up and grabs one. "You're so hot I swear." I whisper as he puts the condom on. He turns and looks at me and smiles.

"So are you." He says in a sexy voice. He comes back to bed and climbs on top of me and touches me. "Always ready for me. I love it." He says in a sexy voice as he rubs me and feels my wetness making me moan.

He positions himself and dives in and does the hard and steady pace that I love. It hits my spot perfectly and it makes him feel amazing as well. He keeps this up until we both cum hard and stop. We look at each other and smile, both of us panting hard.

"Morning sex is amazing." Natsu chuckles

"Tell me about it." I giggle and he kisses me and smiles. He gets off of me and removes the condom and drops it in my trash can. "Let's get ready for school now." I tell him and he nods and smiles. "You're happy this morning." I giggle and he just smiles more.

"You are too. We both obviously feel amazing and it's obvious why." He says with a big smile as we get dressed.

"Yeah. We should do that more often." I reply and he smiles.

"Oh we are. Definitely. I love it so much. It's not just the pleasure it's the intimacy. The emotional connection we feel. It really is a amazing experience." He says while still smiling and getting dressed.

We get dressed and leave out of my room and end up running into my dad. He sees us and smiles and shakes his head.

"Good to see you both so happy. Your both practically glowing." He says with amusement "I take it you took it slow and made it romantic?" He asks and we blush and nod. "I told you it was better like that. I can see how much closer you guys are now. It makes me happy knowing you both are so happy and in Love. I'm happy with my decision and I know you guys are to. Now off to school." He says while smiling

"We are happy with your decision too. Thank you daddy." I say happily and hug him tightly making him chuckle slightly.

"It makes you happy so I'm happy. Go on now, I'll see you when you get home." He says with a big smile.

Me and Natsu walk off to the car hand in hand and smiling the whole time. We never let go of each other's hands the entire time and we never lost the smiles on our faces. We made it to school and to class and had to reluctantly let go of each other but Natsu went to playing with my hair which made me giggle but also blush slightly considering he's done more than play with it now.

Natsu walks me to and from every class still so I get to be with him more and we both love that fact even more now. We hardly want to separate now, it's like a invisible string connecting us. We were close before but after last night it seems like we are closer. It's almost hurts to be apart from him and judging by the look on his face he feels the same way.

At lunch we decided to eat since we didn't really eat this morning. We got in line and he held me the whole time until we got our trays to get food. Even then he stayed extremely close to me which I loved. We sat down and ate and stayed close to each other. When we were done eating I sat in his lap and he held me until the bell rang. We heard whispers but we didn't care, we weren't doing anything wrong.

The end of the day couldn't come fast enough. I eagerly awaited Natsu to come to my class to get me and he showed up right as the bell rang. I rushed him and hugged him tightly making him laugh at me and earning jealous glares and grumbles from other girls.

"Let then be jealous. I'm happy with you and I know I'll forever be happy with you." Natsu says softly and kisses me.

"I feel the same way Natsu. I'll never let you go." I reply.

"Never say never." I hear a woman's voice say as she walks by, I look and see Lisanna passing by with a evil smirk on her face.

"Lisanna." Natsu growls and moves to follow her but I stop him. "We owe her revenge for what she did!" He shouts

"In due time Natsu." I say reassuringly. "Now. Tell me that plan of yours." I whisper and he grins.

"Not here. Let's go home."