Help is needed...

"I love you... I love you, dad...I-I wanted you to know that so badly and-and I love you... I-I..."
"Calm down. I love you too, kid. Come here." I pulled him into a hug and he wrapped his arms around my chest. I embraced his touch, his smell, his everything. I missed him so badly...
"Your face kid, Jesus, I'm so sorry. Does it hurt?" My breathing hitched.
"It...it hurts so bad..." He sobbed.
"Kid, it's...it's bruised... badly. Aw kid, you don't even know how sorry I am. I'm so sorry." I ran my fingers through his hair.
"He kept hitting me dad, over and over and over..." his voice breaking with every sob.
"I know, I know, it hurts, I know..." I sighed. "Pete? You gotta be brave for me, okay? Dr Banner has to do some tests, on your neck and stuff." I sighed.
"I don't want anyone to touch me." He sobbed. Peter loosened his grip. "My neck's okay." He snivelled again.
"Pete..."
"No really, it is...It doesn't even hurt."
"Peter?" I asked, almost in a whisper.
"It's not a big deal." He sniffed hard.
"Pete...you were there for almost five days, do you understand? You need to think back." I whispered.
"What? Fi...five days? What day is it? What time is it?" He looked around the room. I put my arm on his shoulder, "it's ten in the morning, it's Sunday."
"I...I..." Peter stuttered on his words.
"It's okay. Don't worry about it now, does anywhere hurt?" I asked quickly.
He bit his lip. I pulled him in for another hug.
"My head." He whispered.
"What happened to your head?" I asked.
"There was a gun, Loki used it to make it look like I died. I-I didn't want to eat, or sleep... and he said I had to obey the rules. So he hit me with it, across the head and then I was knocked out. I started to regain consciousness, then I heard you guys... opening the main door." He stuttered.
"Where does your head hurt?" I said concernedly.
"Here." He lifted up the hair on the side of his head and turned to the side. There was a bump, what looked like the size of a grape on his left temple.
"Jesus..." I looked to Banner.
"Concussion, maybe. It needs to be looked at too." He stated. "Can I do a quick check over?"
"Peter?" I asked, waiting for his answer.
"I don't want... touching... I can't..." Peter mumbled.
"Listen, it's only gonna be for one minute and then no one will touch you again... only who you want." I sighed. "Banner, go ahead."
Bruce started by putting pressure on his limbs, Peter looked away.
"Here?" He asked, as he pressed on his arm.
Peter shook his head, but looked as though he was in pain, still breathing heavily. I took his hand in mine.
Peter was silent until Banner reached his leg. He let out a small whimper.
"Kid? Does it hurt?" I asked quickly.
He nodded his head and squeezed my hand tighter.
I looked at Bruce and he got the message, he lifted up Peter's trouser leg to reveal a bandage.
Peter's eyes widened. "I remember." He muttered. "The blood on the boy's body was mine. Loki cut me, I wasn't awake and I couldn't feel it up until now. He gave me pain killers... for some reason." He stammered quietly.
Bruce began to unwrap the bandage. He got it off with ease and looked taken aback when he seen what was under it. Peter frantically tried to sit up. I pushed him back down to the bed.
"Pete. You're going to scare yourself. Banner can take care of you, I promise." His breathing got slower and I took my hand off of his chest.
"Stitches are needed, Tony." Bruce said, not taking his eyes off of Peter's leg.
"Mmh." I nodded.
"Dad...dad I don't... I don't wanna...please... I don't wanna..." Peter's eyes started to water again.
"Listen, this has to happen, I know your healing is super and stuff, but you're weak, underfed and it's not going to work until your better. Just let Banner do this, I'm right here, you're okay." I put my fingers through his hair again.
"But...but I...I..."
"Pete...be brave for me." He breathed in heavily and nodded. "Good boy. So brave." I smiled.
"Dad... I have enhanced sensitivity. I can feel everything. Everything." He choked back a sob.
"I know. I know you do. But I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere." I smiled weakly.
"Banner, go ahead." I nodded. Peter squeezed my hand insanely tight, I literally think he might've broken some bones, stupid super strength. I winced but didn't say anything to him. He looked down at the needle sowing through his leg. I lifted his head back using my free arm and made him look up at me.
"Watch me. Watch me...1,2,3 1,2,3 1,2,3." Peter matched my breathing and loosened his grip on my hand. His eyes were noticeably dark and he was clearly fighting the urge to cry. Banner finished up a few seconds later.
"So brave. So brave..." I smiled.
Peter let out a sigh of relief and pulled me closer to him, it wasn't hard for him of course with his strength. Peter let go and looked to the hallway. There stood Ned and Natasha.
"Ned...I... I missed you." Peter stuttered.
Now it was Ned's turn to feel relieved. He went over and hugged Peter. "Ironman is your dad." He whispered in his ear, obviously not meaning for me to hear it. Peter just looked over to me.
"Yeah...yeah he is." I ruffled his hair and turned back around to face Banner.
"Tony. The concussion." Banner said sternly.
"Yeah yeah. I know. What needs to be done?" I sighed.
"Just a quick scan, we'll take it from there." Bruce replied. He brought out an IPad and scanned Peter's body within a second. Ned and Pete watched as he waited for results.
"Okay. Nothing too bad. No severe actions need to be taken, just put on some meds for a bit." Banner walked out and returned a few minutes later, carrying a box.
"Tony. Here." Bruce handed them to me.
"Dad, I can hold them." Peter frowned.