A twist...

Peter's POV?
I waited to see, I just wanted to see something, anything. I realised my eyes were closed, but I could open them. I blinked, looking around me quickly. There was silence except for a few stifled sobs from me. I was still in the same place, the same chair, the same cell. Was I alive? I stood up shakily and walked over to the bars holding me prisoner.
"Hello?" I croaked. "Hello? Please help me!" I banged against the steel gate.
I turned around, and jumped backwards when I seen Loki.
"I bet you have a few questions." He grinned. I backed into the corner silently.
"Here, I'll answer. You are not dead. Stark thinks you're dead, but I'm not harsh enough to actually kill you. I just..."
"My dad thinks I'm dead, you tortured me before, and you think that was better than just dying. I begged you to kill me. I don't wanna stay here until I die of whatever the hell you're keeping me here for." I interrupted him, still choking back sobs, his evil smile faded away and he stepped nearer to me. He went to hit me but I caught his arm, he looked taken aback but continued to smile.
"Let me show you something." He grinned again, pulling a gun out of thin air. "This is what I used to make your death realistic. See, the bullets don't kill you, as soon as I pulled the trigger you went unconscious due to the sound waves released. I pull the trigger and your head falls, makes for a pretty good fake death." I looked up confusedly, why was I even still alive?
"Why didn't you just kill me?" I blurted out. He looked down at me. He flicked his wrists and a small box TV appeared at the other end of the cell. He walked over to it and pressed the small button on the side. I raised my eyebrows. The Avengers Tower appeared on screen, Dad was sitting next to Auntie Nat on the sofa.
"This is why I didn't kill you. You can watch your father in his pain for the rest of your stupid little life. I assumed this would be more painful than just dying. While you stay here, you do have to follow some rules. But they can be discussed later, for now, just enjoy the show..." He disappeared, leaving me alone again, alone and afraid. I slunk down to the floor and crawled over wearily to the TV. I went around to the back of it and turned up the volume.
"He's already done worse than killing me, he killed my Peter." I was kind of relieved to hear my dad's voice. But the overwhelming sadness took over me. I sat in front of the TV with my knees pulled into my chest. Dad told Natasha he was going to "find my body." He left the living room and I turned off the television. I didn't even care when Loki walked back in. I just stayed in the same position.
"Ready to ask questions yet?" He snarled.
"My body? A dead body? What happens when it's not there?" I stuttered.
"Oh, but it is. There is a body. One that looks like you. Covered in your blood. I don't know his name, teenager around your age with brown hair and brown eyes." Loki walked in front of me.
"My blood?" My eyes widened.
"Oh, yes. Sorry about that," he glanced down to my right leg, "you won't feel it though, painkillers."
"Wh...what did you do to me?" I asked quietly. "When?"
"Last night, I just made a small incision and took some blood. You have nothing to worry about." I glanced down at my leg again, I pulled up the trousers, it was bandaged up. I took in a shaky breath.
"He's my dad. He's going to know it's not me. What will you do when he figures it out?" I said, more bravely this time.
"He'll be told by everyone else that he's crazy. Sooner or later, he'll start to believe them and come to terms with your death." Loki smiled.
"You're wrong. He's not gonna "come to terms with it." You don't know him like I do." I mocked him. He snarled and bent down towards me.
"About the rules."
"I know your stupid rules. I've been in your company before." I interrupted again. He moved impossibly closer to me, I could feel his breath on my face. I inched backwards.
"Listen to me. Just because I hurt you as a way to hurt Stark, does not mean that I won't hurt you because he's not here. Don't test my patience kid. Do you understand?"
"I understand." I mumbled.
"So stubborn, I can see where you get it from." Loki taunted, he stood up and walked out of the cell.
I sighed and decided that sleep would be the best idea. I took off my jacket and used it as a pillow on the cold concrete. I closed my eyes and thought about everything that happened. And I can't believe it... but I wished that maybe I would just...die.