Chapter 19

We sat down at the park munching on tacos.

"So," Bart said swallowing, "Truth or dare."

"Really? Um, truth." He nodded and said.

"What do you think of the team?"

"Oh where do I start? Well Artemis is really nice and a team player even though she'll retire soon though. Kid Mouth is annoying as heck. Lagon can go back to Atlantis, and Megan isn't someone that'll I would ever like. Superboy is okay, and of course I love Nightwing, he's family after all. The rest are okay too."

We started to walk around after throwing away our taco wrappers. "Bart, truth or dare?"
"Dare for sure!" I smirk at him and said.

"I dare you to run up a tree and grab a squirrel and bring it back down." he ran off and can back a second later, holding a squirrel that was wiggling like crazy. It started clawing and biting Bart. "hey! Ow!" he let the squirrel go and it bounced off his head and ran up the tree behind us. "Rude." Bart said holding his hand. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"H-hey! What was that for?" he asked flustered.I laughed again.

"Okay my turn. I'll do dare." Bart did the most evil smirk that anyone could do. He whispered something in my ear and I nearly smacked him.

"Alright fine. I'll do it." I walked up to a couple sitting on a nearby bench. I stopped in front of them and said, "How dare you! I thought you said that you loved me!? How could you?" I faked tears and ran away, leaving an angry girlfriend and a flustered boyfriend. Bart was laughing like a maniac and I lightly slapped him.

"Let's go back, the team is probably wondering where we were."

Timeskip

We made it back soon and found the team in the living room looking for a movie to watch.

"We should watch Marvel!" someone said. Ugh please no.

"Or how about Disney?" What are you? Five?

"Or," I said stepping in, "what about you guys find a series on Netflix to watch?" Everyone looked at each other. They all shrugged and changed to Netflix.

"How about the 100? I've seen it before and it's awesome." Bart said. We had binged watched it in the future. Bart had cried whenever someone died. Several people died in each episode.

Soon everyone was engrossed in the show. They didn't even notice when a few members of the justice league walked in. Bart and I walked up to them and said hi.

"What are they watching?" Flash asked seeming disgusted by the gory seen on the tv.

"A chick flick." I joked. He shook his head trying not to smile.

"Did you need us for a mission or something?" Bart asked.

"We just need you to actually." Green Arrow said. "With your guys' skills and knowledge of the future, you were the perfect pair for this."

"It's a covert mission only. Do not engage unless necessary." Batman put in looking stern.

"Surething grandfather. By the way, expect a visitor tomorrow night. It'll be something that you won't want to miss." I smirked.

"Time to suit up." bart said cheerfully pulling me away. "Onward to adventure!"

"You need to cut back on the tv Bart." We both suited up and had downloaded the information from Batman. We then were sent off to the middle of nowhere.

Thank you all for reading! Please comment and vote, and I do recommend the 100! It does have violence and gore and is tv14. Other than that it has an amazing story! Thank you again and bye!