Chapter 15

When I woke up my head was pounding, my clothes were damp, something was covering my eyes, and I was upside down.I groaned and cursed at myself for letting this happen. "Joker!" I yelled. "I know you're there! Come out here and let's settle this like real ladies," I mocked. I heard him laughed and walk up to my face and ripping off the blindfold. I was in a small room, like maybe a cell? The door was made out of a thick metal and there was no windows. "Good Morning!" he said cheerfully. "Today we are going to have some fun." he grabbed my face with his hand and moved my head to show more of my neck. He took a syringe from his pocket and injected it into my neck. It was most likely a liquid Joker Gas, which I and immune to. I bit his hand and head butted him. As he fell back on his butt I freed my hands from a loose cloth and desperately tried to free my feet. Before I could get free Joker jumped back up and punched me, hard, in the gut. I only swung back at him with a harder force. He then wiped out a knife and swung it at me. It had to be at least ten inches long, perfect for cutting me free. With his first swing I managed to get the rope in the right place at the right time. I fell to the ground with an oof and sprang up into a fight stance. I knocked the knife out of his hands when I cut myself free and it was somewhere in the grubby room. I wasted no time and charged at him, but before I could hit him the door flung open and knocked Joker to the ground. It was Jason, Dick, and Bruce. I jumped into Bruce's arms and hugged him. "I was kidnapped!" I smiled laughing. "It was so fun! First he injected me with Joker Gas, well now it's more like a liquid, but you shouldn't worry! You made me an antidote to it so I should be fine, a bit drowsy but I-" Bruce cut me off.

"There's an antidote." it was more like a statement than a question.

"Yah, it's easy to remake." Joker groaned as Dick and Jason tied him up and made him stand. "This your kid Batsy?" he said with a sickening smile.

"Nope." I said. I hopped down and tugged on Bruce's hand. "Let's go, I haven't eaten for about like two hours." With that we dropped Joker off at Arkham and rode back to the manor. Alfred had baked me a cheesecake, a buffet of Chinese and potstickers. "Thank you so much Alfred! This all tastes amazing." I said halfway through the meal.

"You are very welcome Miss Becca."

"You're sure you're okay Becca?" Jason asked for the tenth time.

"Of course. I've been through worse." I rubbed a scar on my palm of my hand think back on what happened.

"Is it okay if I phone Bart real fast?"

"Sure we'll still be here." I said a quick thanks and left to my room. I dialed Bart and he picked up on the first ring. "Hey Becca, I'm a bit busy right no-ooof. Ow. Can I call you back?"

"Sure but do you want to come over later? Like stay the night or something? We need to talk."

"Hey Blue over here! Sure sounds like fun. TAZ THEM ALL!!!"

"Okay bye Bart."

"Bye M'lady." I hung up and climbed back down the stairs. The dining room was empty and a note was left on the table.

Becca,

We are sorry but we had to leave for a mission in Antarctica. It was really important. We will be gone all night be safe. You know where all the food is and how to access the movie theater. NO boys over.

~Dick and Jason~

"Oops too late~" I smirked.

Thank you all for reading! SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry that I didn't post sooner. I will try to post sooner! remember to comment and vote! if you have any ideas tell me! Thank again and bye!