Chapter 32: Dinner with the Marshalls

Start from the beginning

"Now I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower. I gotta change for the...uh...dinner." I kissed my mom softly on the cheek before walking past her to head upstairs.
The moment my feet touched my bedroom floor I literally ran to my bed, collapsing on it.

Fuck my body wants to sleep so badly but my brain's telling me to get the fuck out of bed and take a shower.

Ugh. Fuck my brain.

I close my eyes, not giving a single care in the world if I went to sleep through dinner. I should probably get out of bed..
But.. Nah I don't want to.

I just want this dinner to be over with so that I could go to Lauren later. I think that's the only thing keeping me happy at the moment.

My eyes dropped low, and slowly but surely, I fell asleep.

-----

"Get up."

I could hear a feminine voice, it sounded muffled but maybe that's just because my head was under my pillow.

Who the fuck would wake me up in the middle of a nap? Oh they're gonna get a ass whooping from me if they don't get out.

"Camila. Hey get up." Now she's shaking my shoulders, literally irritating me to the point of no extinction.

"Get. The. Fuck. Away. From. My. Bed. Now." I murmured out lowly, my eyes still closed.

I didn't hear any response, so I'm guessing she left. Good.

Wait. Who the fuck was trying to wake me up?

Out of panic, I shot up, turning around and shit. What in the hell is she doing here?

"Rose?" I tilted my head confusingly, groaning before falling back onto my bed, my body facing upwards.

I closed my eyes for a moment, feeling tired to get angry at her for just waking me up.

I could feel the chilliness on my lower abdomen, so I'm guessing my shirt rode up a bit when I laid down. Eh. I don't care.

"What are you doing here?" I sat up now, rubbing my eyes tiredly as a small yawn escaped my lips.

Rose looked surprised, why? I don't know nor do I care.

"Your parents invited us for dinner. They're all waiting downstairs for you so your mom suggested I come up here and check whether or not if you're ready." She explained quickly.

I rolled my eyes. Ugh. Why can't my mom just accept the fact that I don't like Rose anymore? Don't get me wrong. I love my mom but sometimes she needs to back off.

"Right. I have to go through a dinner that I don't even want to be in." I murmured out without noticing it.

I looked up and Rose gave me a frown, her eyes narrowing themselves as she looked down at me. "You've changed." She stared at my face, studying me and I looked away, my cheeks heating up under her stare. Geez, doesn't she know it's not good to stare?

"Yeah thanks for noticing that." I replied sarcastically, standing up to head to my drawer.

"Camila.."

I looked back, facials softening at the worn out look on Rose's face.

Sighing, I leaned back onto my drawer, folding my arms as I raised my eyebrows.

Rose stared at me for a long time before sighing, scratching the back of her neck awkwardly as she looked down at her feet.

"Im sorry....I feel bad for..you know. What happened?...Between us?"