My Eve# 34

Johannes' POV

I entered the old apartment of My Creation's foster mother. It was clean totally not sure how to react to it.

I haven't been here before. I've been trapped for so long in That black hole my assistant made just to make my Creation escape. Jokes on her, she died after having a talk with her sister that, hostly speaking she wasn't really smart, adopted him.

I had to be able to bring the dead back to life. To have immortality.

I'm not even immortal as everyone foolishly believes. I may have red eyes and twice faster healing ability but I could still die.

My darling died and I wasn't even informed about it. She was my everything. MY WHOLE PROJECT WAS FOR HER!!! but alas time was faster than expected.

But I'll bring her back to my side and with my Creation as my child, we'll be a whole Happy family.

I'll bring her back soon. I just need that book.

" Stop! " Sakuya complained seeing me break a couple of bootles. I glared at him for his protest. " u-uh shouldn't we not b-break stuffs in here...? " he was nervous and scared despite everything.

Coward.

I turned to him and walked near enough to stab him on the knee. I heard his pitiful scream that made me sigh.
" You don't understand. This book. This research. This purpose! " I opened my arms as I explained to him my beliefs.

" C-creator... "

" Your pathetic mind can't even see the goodness of immortality despite being a subclass! I don't want immortality with a weakness. I need something unbreakable and that thing is inside my research! Inside that Book! "

" That Isn't — Gahhh?! " I stabbed him on the shoulder.

" How dare you question me Sakuya. How dare you betray me. How dare you talk back to me. How dare you. Such a bad child. " I glared at him before kicking him to the ground and stepping on his chest before moving my foot to step on the handle of the dagger making it penetrate deeper.

"I-i'm s-sorry I won't question you! P-please don't kill me yet! "

" To think that you've turn at me! Is this because you have absorbed the other Sakuya? That's why you've started to take their side?! "

"N-no nothing like that!! "

" Piece of trash. " I kicked him before lifting my shoes and letting go of my dagger from above him then as it reaches near his chest I used my foot to drill it down to his heart. Killing him.  "I don't need someone useless. I only need them. "

I clicked my tongue seeing the lifeless eyes Sakuya held making me irritated. I looked away and continued to search.

' Dear dinner is ready~ '

I smirked. Its here. I broke the drawer from the cabinet and knocked on it. Noticing its sound I knew it was secret place she'd use to hide the book.

Great I found it!

I flipped through the pages and widened my eyes. "What—Why? " I continued to flip though it.
"Why does it..." I reached the last page and i closed the book. 
" Why does it have child scribbles on it?! " I threw the book on the ground and stomped violently.

" No! No! No! Why is it ruined?! This isn't supposed to be ruined! That bitch! He used Mahiru against me! Fu— "

Someone suddenly cleared their throat making me look behind me seeing Lily covering Misono's ears.
" No cursing in front of children please ~" I clicked my tongue at them seeing how many of them and one of me. I was outnumbered.