My Eve #30

Kuro's POV

" You do know that you're what Shiro needs right now..? " Ash glared at me coldly as I hanged my head low. He had seen me walk out of Shiro's room and he blocked me from going down the stairs. I mentally heard a sound of metal hitting the ground in the distance but shrugged it off.

" I can't help him..." He clicked his tongue and ruffled his hair before resuming to glare at me in frustration. I couldn't help look away feeling useless.

That demon was right I'll only hurt him...

"How can you decided that!? Has he said something like that? Have you let the demon that we all have get the better of you?! " Ash almost screamed at me.

" Mahiru doesn't need me..."

" Then tell me Who does he need!? The 'Creator' guy? that Johannes!? So You're saying. You. Are going to give up on him just like that? " Ash pushed me to the wall grabbing the collar of my jacket. He was furious for some reason.

" No Thats not it..." I still couldn't look over to him.

" Then What?! "

" Just! Never mind... why are you so angry anyways... why do you care...?"

" I like Him. I like Shiro too..! " Ash confessed making me look over to him in shock.

He likes... Mahiru...

" You... but Mahi— "

" They're the same person. I like both of them." Ash was serious I could see it in his eyes and it somehow made me think that He can take Shiro away.

He'll take Mahiru away from me.

A huge crash echoed from below and it made both of us rush down. We saw Mahi on the floor clutching the cloth of where his heart is supposed to be in his hands. He was in pain.

Mahiru!!!

My instincts acted up and I had to rush upstairs again only to see the bed was empty showing no signs of violence nor person on it. The vent was wide open but it seems like Shiro was taken since he was wounded.

" Mahiru!..? " I shouted but no one answered I went downstairs in a hurry and saw that everyone was already circling Mahi. " He's not in the room!" I announced. They were all now wearing grave expressions. This couldn't be happening after all the trouble we went through Shiro was taken away from us yet again.

I failed Mahiru again..!

My blood ran cold knowing I was at fault for leaving him there all alone. Was the crazy doctors goal was for us to recollect Mahiru's memories again?! If so then he was—

He was using us so that he could find that book!

" I should have been more careful!" Alicein bit his lower lip before clenching his hands that had fallen to his sides. All of Love could only watch him with a sad expression.

" Where were you? " Misono glared over to me. I tried my best not to show I felt hurt at it. I down watching Ash hold Mahi in worry. He was almost crying.

" Did he showed himself to you too perhaps..? " lawless looked over to me and Misono. The chibi shook his head as if he knew what he meant.

" He? "

" The small brat that looks like the Angel in training. "

" oh... " I remembered the words it spoked to me. I felt ashamed to even tell them what it was. The tall blondie came panting with Hugh on his head totally not affected that his eve was unusually tired that normally. Hugh jumped down and cleared his throat.

" It appears that he's on the move. We have to get there before he does..! "

" but brother we don't know where They're going..." Lily spoke.

" We do... mahiru-san's memory... showed us where... "

" Oi are you okay?! " The pipesquick rushed over to the blondie worried when the tetsu fell on his knees. Misono cupped his cheeks and pressed his forehead to his. " you have a fever... We'll go hugh will show us the way while you rest. " He quickly decided. Alicein agreed pushing him back to where he came from with All of love's help. Hugh nod to Misono before turning into a bat.

" You must follow, quickly for there is not much time left for Sloth's eve to remain as who we know him as. "

" What do you mean..? " Misono questioned.

" The angel in training will change? Into a demon? "

" Mahiru Isn't going to be Mahiru anymore..? He won't be housewefish cleanfreak..?"

" worst. Mahiru will be permanently erased from his memories. That's why that Small lookalike figure was killing him. It was a message his subconscious was warning us but we were to focus on our own problems with what happened inside his memories than what was even in his head. The Sloth's eve was fighting ever since he had turned and it seems that fight is going to end soon."

We listened to him as we began to run fast from the rooftop of course Lily carrying Misono while Licht followed well by himself and his boots. Hugh bit his lower lip before turning his back on us to focus on the direction we were going.

" and He's losing..."