My Eve #25

Person's POV

" Welcome~! "

Kuro and the others opened their eyes from the sudden cheery voice. A child with brown hair and familiar smile was infront of them.

" W-what the??? " Lawless exclaimed ready to shout a curse word infront of the red eyed child.

" I am Shiro! Welcome to Our mind! "

Kuro and the others blinked at the child who giddily twirled and giggle. He skipped around the Japanese styled room barefooted before opening the paper doors revealing what a nature lover would like in their backyard. Flower bushes, trees and such.

" Let's go? " he started to walk out of the room so the others couldn't help follow. "Where do you want me to take you to?  "

" Where's Half Angel? " Licht finally questioned. A giggle escaped the child's mouth as his back faced them letting his facial expression remain unknown to the others.

" Where is Mahiru san? " Tetsu politely questioned after Licht. The little child demon stopped and faced them.

" Why do you want to see Mahiru? " Kuro was taken back from the demon's question to them. But Licht was going to take none of it. He stand firmed and had his hands on his hips.

" Because I want to. " He proudly spoke. Lawless gestured to Licht in a huge L pose as if showing them that this was his angel or so while throwing in some compliments about how cool his eve was.

The little demon suddenly appeared floating infront of Licht, face to face. His expression was a little intimidating not that Licht would show it.  " Hey now. Why do you care for Mahiru? " Despite his cheery tone, his ruby red eyes were cold and distant.

" Mahiru is our ally! Our companion! And he should be honored that I, Old Child the great, consider him as a friend! " Old child spoke. Shiro giggled which soon turned to a maniac laugh.

" no one is Mahiru's ally. Hehe. But if you insist then I'll lead you to where he is. I can't wait to see what answer you'll come up with after seeing the rooms you pick. Once you see the real Mahiru~ " Shiro gestured to the room whose door suddenly opened upon being gestured on. He signalled the others to enter. There were four doors each with different signs on the piece of paper on the floor.

" I'll take the door that has a gray paper on the floor. " Misono claimed before heading over there. He entered the door too casually while Lily had a worried look but nonchalantly followed his eve.

" Then I'll take the door with the blue paper on the floor. Is that alright Hugh? " Tetsu looked up to face his little proud servamp.

" It's fine with me! Onwards! " the servamp of pride exclaimed waving farewell to the pair of greed and kuro.

" as an angel, I'll go through the white one! For white is the color of pure angels ! " Licht couldn't help do his signature pose. Lawless laughed at his eve earning a kick on the stomach. Licht walked away opening the door in a cool way, with his left foot. Lawless crawled to follow Licht's steps.

" So I have to go through that door..." Kuro stood infront of the door and below it laid a black paper. Kuro bend down to grab it. Flipping it around there was small words written on it in red ink. " Dis...appear..? " Kuro took a moment to try processing what kind of hint it was but he had none in mind. He took the time to collect all the papers laid on the floor and read what ever was written on it.

Gray paper « death

Blue paper « Pain

White paper « Selfishness

" Is it something about his experience in life..? " Kuro mumbled before sighing in defeat. He entered his door only to be greeted be darkness.

---------

" wake up Mahiru. " The child contained inside the tube filled with green water opened his eyes slowly. Kuro couldn't help widen his eyes seeing the man infront of him so oddly familiar.

" Good morning Mahiru! " A lady with long brown hair and blue eyes spoke putting her hands on the surface of the tube in glee.

". . ."

" Looks like the project is a success! " The man joyfully announced to the woman.

" Yes professor xxxxxxx! " Kuro widened his eyes. The name she called for was a name he dared not forget. Despite her voice not coming out as noise, Kuro was able to read her lips to be able to tell what was she saying to him exactly his name.

" I can't believe his growth rate is slower than others. Maybe with this our project can finally achieve immortallity! "

" Professor. The director wants to see you. "

" I'll go over there. Ms. Xxxxx! Watch over Mahiru's vital spots and try to detect any abnormalities! " With that said, he left the room. The woman moved over to look at Mahiru. She placed her forehead gently on the surface. 

" I hope this project. Servamp. 035c. can change humanity. " She whispered. Soon after Mahiru closed his eyes letting himself be engulfed by darkness.

" You see? Mahiru is just an experiment~" The little demon's voice echoed making Kuro eye Mahiru that was inside the tube like water prison.

{Few months passed}

" Yes! This is great! Making him drink blood temporarily stops his growth for a few months! A great discovery indeed! " The man stated with a huge smile throwing the papers all over the place. Mahiru who sat on the floor holding a couple of blocks watched the man in white cloth celebrate.

" Bring in the other subject! " Kuro widened his eyes seeing a much much much younger version of him entering the room. Surprisingly he had no memory of this.

" Mahiru! This is Sleepy Ash! " the woman introduced. Ash hissed at Mahiru's stretched out hand making the hazel eyed child pull his hand away in fright.

" May both of you get along. " The two left them in a roon without anything but them. Sleepy ash walked over to Mahiru.

" I'm a servamp. " He claimed making Kuro facepalmed at how very troublesome he must be at that time. " Eve. Are you an Eve? I heard you were the first one created. "

" A hybrid... yes I am the first. "

" Hmm... I'm the eldest, the sin of sloth. And you? " Ash moved over and sat beside him. Mahiru looked down before looking back to Ash.

" The first. Sin of trickery. " His hazel eyes flashed red for a second before turning back to hazel. Kuro Though his eyes had played a trick on him making him rub his eyelids.

[Oops... i made a wrong publish earlier about a draft I was making... sorry.
As an apology I publish a much early chapter for you wonderful humans. (≧▽≦) (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Thanks for the continues read. I lab u mortals for the support and even enjoying the story! (づ ̄3 ̄)づ
*hugs*]