My Eve #31

??? 's POV

" Shiro doesn't need me..."

"You've been useless enough"

"Why not make yourself useful? "

" Shirota. If you're lonely you just have to tell us. We'll help you. "

" Poor Shiro~Poor Mahiru~left once again alone by himself~ "

E n O   ug h.   ..  !! !

" But Isn't this what you wanted? " Mahiru looked over to Shiro. They were sitting on a chair that faced each other but kept a certain distance between them. Mahiru shook his head.

" I don't want this... I just want everything to be simple again! "

" You can't. This is everything We had just temporarily forgotten them but this is our' Normal'. Mahiru " Shiro's eyes turned red as he stared at Mahiru. He crossed his legs and rested his chin on his palm wearing a smirk while doing so. Mahiru looked away.

" I want to be with Kuro and the others... I want my life back before I became a Servamp. " Mahiru sighed in sadness.

" And go back into lying to everyone? You were already a servamp though You just haven't awaken until that time. That's possible if we erase their memory but they know don't they? All your lies~! "

" They said they'll accept me! They didn't mind it! " Mahiru raised his voice sternly eyeing the red eyed demon infront of him.

" Then why did they all leave when you woke up? Hm~? "

" Bathroom break...? "

" all of them? Really now? "

"A very long continues bathroom break...? "

" will you continue this false hope you give yourself? "

" That—! Kuro and the others would never—"

" never what? They had already threw you aside didn't they? You were the one making choices to go back to them. Had they rescued you when you had turned? No. Have they came to retrieve you and the Greed pair? No. And what about when you woke up where they there? Also no~ "

" ... "

" Lying to yourself how laughable. The one who lies to people also lies to himself. You knew that it was already different. Right? "

" I... "

" Do you wish to continue our conversation? "

" Still want to go back... "

". . . " Shiro sighed before standing up. He headed over to where Mahiru is and placed both his hands on the sides of the chair. " For what? Kuro? That sloth? Didn't he said it? Wasn't it obvious? Come on lie to yourself more. Try to fight me. Fight this overwhelming fear of Kuro actually being taken by others. You know I can help you. No I'll take those painful feelings away. We can have him to ourselves.

"..."

Shiro pushed Mahiru down the chair suddenly disappearing from thin air. They landed on the black water like floor. Shiro straddling on Mahiru while his arms are caging Mahiru. 
" Just accept me. That Isn't that hard Mahiru. " Shiro placed his head over to Mahiru's chest. His heartbeat responding on his ears. Slowly beating. Slowly decreasing its pace.
" I'll take it away. Those feelings. You won't be lonely. You won't be sad. Angry. Worried. Afraid. Even hurt. Entrust them to me. " Shiro smiled when he heard the last beat of Mahiru's heart stop. He hugged him and before he opened his mouth showing his sharp fangs. He bite down Mahiru's neck before they both sank down the black goo like water.

" Now disappear. The creator doesn't need someone useless. "

Shiro's POV

I opened my eyes and felt my body worned out and heavy. It must have been the blood loss. I looked around seeing Johannes smiling at me while Sakuya sighed.

" Welcome back Son~~~! " Johannes greeted. I head over to him as he embraced me. So Warm...

" I am back... " I spoke, monotoned. Johannes broke the hug and looked over to Sakuya to order him to come closer.

" Can you bring 'him' here? " sakuya nod and headed out a few minutes he brought back two identical Tsubakis. A pity as I knew what he wanted from this.

It was his purpose perhaps...

" I want you to kill them~ Just like old times~ " He spoke in a sing song. Tsubaki from the original time started to complain about how his loyalty and devotion to my eve as the other cursed at him.

It doesn't matter now.
Right Mahiru~?

" Okay. " I simply answered as I took out as many sharpened leaves I have and stabbed the two. While they regenerated, I went behind them and smashed their body to the floor to disable the first original tsubaki. I bit him and sucked his blood dry before using one of my leaves to finally dismantle his head from his neck.

What a pity~ I'm not even sorry.

I stepped on the other Tsubaki. He whined about my tratorous actions. I couldn't help smile at this. He must be referring to Mahiru then.

" Mahiru is gone." I smirked and cutted off his arms hearing his scream. I didn't feel anything from it. Killing someone. Not anymore.

It doesn't matter anymore.

" It Can't be You're actually—" I beheaded him and stabbed him soon after. I backed away panting. I felt breathless at how much blood was spilling on the floor.

If this was Mahiru doing this. He'll break.

Sakuya widened his eyes in shock before pouring the bottle with holy water over their bodies and then pouring oil on it. Johannes patted my head and complimented how quick and messy I had done it. He was pretending to be nice to me.

For the sake of his research.

That book.

He was first a normal scientist. Hard working and filled with ideas. He was dedicated to his work. Too dedicated. He told me his purpose before. 'To let everyone live forever ' he said and after that the woman who always helped us gave us the reason why he was obsessed.

" His wife had died due to cancer. They said that she got an operation done but the doctors actually left a few infected cells or so and it spread throughout her system without him knowing a thing. He believed it was his fault since he knew his wife was no longer lively after the surgery but he brushed it off thinking she's just tired from fighting the illness. Oh! Don't tell him okay I did a background research on him! shhh! "

I guess he plans to bring his wife back from the dead and through that flesh and bones...

He made Mahiru.

-----
(⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡ Sleepy Ashhhh ♡️