My Eve #2

Mahiru's POV

" Ugh... " I opened my eyes seeing blue. "Kuro . . . ? " I managed to speak out before I feel a sharp pain in my neck. I realized that Kuro was biting me. Drinking my blood from the neck. By reflex I punched him to the side.

" Mahi that wasn't nice... " He stated. He wore an all blue the same with the usual but less darker below. His face wasn't that pale as usual and he's more aggressive than normal. Is this really Kuro?

" What the..."

" I told you not to drink any liquid for the mean while and don't talk to strangers look what happened to you... Mahi... " He spoke gently. Is this him? A Kuro who doesn't say what a pain or Can't deal can actually exist?!

" Kuro is that you? " I couldn't help question. Where am I anyways too? He nod and sat up before starting to inch closer to me.

" You aren't as violent as you normally are Mahi... So that drink really did something to you not just your clothes... Mahi are you alright..? Kuro sat on my lap and nuzzled on the space of where my neck is AND where he bit me.

THIS SERVAMP IS WAY TOO AFFECTIONATE TO BE KURO?!

" Um... Kuro uhh... Why are you acting like this..? " He stared at me confused.

" What do you mean Mahi..? "

" Like this I mean" I exaggerated pointed out him sitting on my lap and nuzzling on me like a bear hugger and stuff. He made an o with his mouth.

" I'm like this since when I made you my eve Mahi... I like your warmth... I like your smell... I also like your blood... Ever since you drank that thing you've been acting weird Mahi... I'm worried... " Kuro nuzzled more DANGEROUSLY closer to me until I could hear and well feel his hot breathing.

" YOU DIDN'T ACT LIKE THIS WHEN I PICK YOU UP AND I MADE YOU MY SERVAMP NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! AND DON'T SAY THOSE THINGS THEN RUIN IT WITH SAYING YOU LIKE MY BLOOD! THIS IS JUST! YOU CAN'T JUST! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!"
Ugh Why must the heavens toy with me like this? It's super hard to stay calm at this position especially when you like it. I know I like Kuro But this is just confusing me more and Kuro might not feel the same for me so simply Thinking its easier to not say things to make Kuro uncomfortable. But this?

Damn it Mahiru keep it together!

" Mahiru kun is less violent and more noisy than usual Nii san! This is so Interesting NII SAN!" I knew that voice since the war ended. IT'S TSUBAKI'S That non crazy laughing and not noisy footsteps made me more confuse than I was already. Why is everything so different?! And Where's Johannes? He should be here with me since I'm in his shop ain't I?

" Uhh Tsubaki Where is this? "

" Oh? Don't you remember? We're in Mikuni's shop since you got attack outside and cause your so naive you ended up drinking something weird from an old man you were helping to cross the road gave you. This is why YOU'RE SO INTERESTING MAHIRU KUN! " He started chuckling.

He's so not that maniac like...

So creepy...

" Ah it seems like Mahi is still confused did he get an amnesia or something... Mikuni san? "

" Hmm... maybe the drink had a potion in it." Mikuni kneeled down and threw stuff saying not this and not that as he rampaged his storage.

" Mahi... Are you feeling sick..? Mahi I'm thirsty..! " Kuro pestered. I can't believe Kuro can act like this. Definitely odd. I shook my head rejecting his indirect request.

" I won't give you some blood Kuro. You already bit me earlier when I was unconscious. So I'm still mad at you. "

" Then I guess I'll have to force my way..! " Kuro suddenly pushed me down and grabbed my wrists apart to each side of my head. What the hell?! Kuro was looking down at me feeling satisfied or maybe prideful..?
Ugh damn cats.

" KURO! GET OFF ME! "

" oh my? Mahiru kun is being like Lawless nii san's eve right now. All you do is bark. What happened to the violent Mahiru kun that when he get em- "

" I'm kinda liking this docile Mahi... He's fun..." the end of Kuro's lips tugged slightly making a small smile but it instantly vanished when I shouted.

" I'M NOT DOCILE KURO! THIS IS ALSO NOT FUN! I'M BEING ASSAULTED RIGHT NOW AND IT'S NOT FUNNY! "

" But Mahi you usually kicked me already or even punch me when I do this to you... Don't tell me your a masochist now..? "

" I'M NOT! "

" Then I'm taking some of your blood Mahi... My Eve... "

I shut my eyes tight knowing I couldn't fight his grip on my wrists. His breath drew close to my neck. Oh gosh I'm going to get bitten by an aggressive Servamp that I named Kuro with. I felt something cold hit my arm and opened one of my eye to look over.

A black ball?

" Hey that ball! There's sounds coming out of it! " I exclaimed making me focus on the noises made by that ball instead of Kuro actually bitting me. I closed my eyes to get a better focus on the noises... no... voices?

" is you... hiru... that... ou..."

" there... see... mahiru... kuro... it... "

I was getting more confused and Somehow light headed. " ugh... kuro... i-it hurts... " I weakly complained. I can't think clearly anymore. Was Kuro this bloodthirsty before? I couldn't tell.

" KURO YOU SHIT HOW DARE YOU SUCK MY OWN ALTERED SELF WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! YOU STUPID CAT! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS BLOOD! LET GO OF HIM OR SO HELP ME I WILL KILL YOU! "