Chapter 14

Logan's POV
I wake up to a pain in my head. My vision is blurry, everything is in pain. I can sort of make out some lights, wait.... I can't be. In a hospital? Oh god.
Patton's POV
I remember everything, the car crash, the ambulance ride. I wasn't badly hurt. A few scratches here and there. They just had to do a checkup and I'd be released, well discharged not exactly released. I still have to stay with the rest of them. Oh! You're probably wondering how the sides are able to go to the hospital, well first we separate us from Thomas. He still has those sides just not....us?? I never understood it, anyways then we take the form of a human. So today I took the form of a tall guy, British, brown curled hair-no not Daniel Howell. His name is Samuel Collins. Sorta like if you made an Original Character, but they came to life. Roman chose a fella with blonde hair like Draco Malfoy. His name is Chase Harrison. He wore a red jacket, like the ones in those 'highschool-based' movies. The stereotypical cool-guy. Logan chose a girl with long black hair in a pony-tail. A blue button up blue shirt with blue jeans and a red bowtie. 'Samantha Charles' was her name. Then Virgil, he chose a non-binary kid. Purple hair with a fringe. Definitely emo. Virgil kept the name Virgil for the person. Just changed the last name to 'Miller'. So yeah that's how we go places without having Thomas come as well. I thought I'd tell you since I'm the least injured. I wonder how Logan's doing.
Roman's POV
Still unconscious.
Patton's POV
"Looks like you were the luckiest out of the lot." The nurse said nicely. I simply nodded.
"What're your friends names?" She said.
"The one with the purple hair is Virgil Miller. Black hair and blue button up is Samantha Charles. The other boy with the blonde hair is Chase Harrison." I replied.
She nodded while she wrote the names on her clipboard. "Well Virgil and Chase are in severe condition. Samantha is doing okay."
I had a slight moment of relief, Logan's okay. Then I remembered Roman and Virgil. Oh no.
"Do you know their parents' phone numbers? And your parents' phone as well." The nurse asked.
Oh shoot.
"We uh, don't have any. That's how we became friends. I'm the oldest of all of them, so I guess I take up the parenting role." Yeah....that was the bet I came up with. Hey! It's not my fault, we hadn't told Thomas or anyone. So that was our only choice. Until I tell Thomas. "Actually sorry, my apologies. We're sort of a family, so we have my older brother. He's coming back from vacation tomorrow." Well, I guess Thomas is going to be my oldest brother in this lie. "I'll call him once he's back."
"Great! I'll go check on your friends now." The nurse left the room.
Being alone is great. It can also be the worst thing you experience. This was one of the times it's horrible.