Chapter 3

After Logan explained his plan, they set off. Virgil explained that they wouldn't have time so they decided to do half that day and half the next.
Everyone entered the museum. (Of course, the sides were invisible to the other people so Thomas decided it was best to talk to them from inside his head...it would've been weird if he didn't obviously.).

Logan was confused at one painting, similar to the one Thomas has in his living room. He didn't understand the meaning, and why the artist would ever get the idea to paint such an odd painting.

Patton went crazy over a dog park they passed during the ride to the museum. Roman loved an ancient sword that placed carefully in a glass case.

Virgil didn't enjoy it very much except for some of the dark/depressing paintings, of course. But this day was for Logan. It was the best day he had ever had, after the day when he was younger and finally found out the answer for an extremely difficult math problem.

After the museum, they went to set up a picnic. They went to an abandoned park so no one would see Thomas talking to himself...since that would be pretty odd don't you think?
    After a half an hour it was time for gifts. Patton, and every other little kid's favourite part.

"Here you go! A gift from a dashing prince! Hope you like it." Princey exclaimed.
   It was a mug that said 'I don't think I'm smarter than anyone else, I KNOW I'm smarter.'
   "This is...amazing! I love it! I can't say how much I relate to this." Logan was shocked, he thought they'd give him a few bucks and maybe a cake. He seemed to be the most hated side of the bunch.
"Aw, you're making me blush!" Roman responded.

"My turn, I guess," Virgil said doubtfully. He didn't think his gift would be better than Roman's.
   Virgil handed Logan the gift.
Logan read the card. 'You're the only person I hate less in this place. Thank you.'
Then he opened the gift. It was a new set of books. His favourite books. Studies Of Ancient Artifacts, Modern Slang and finally, Biology of R.M Yerkes  and J.D Dodson.
"I..." Logan started to speak but couldn't get the right words out.
"You hate it don't you?"
"Falsehood," Logan said. "I absolutely love this! These are my favourite books!! The theories these authors have are outstanding." Logan stated, he couldn't believe Virgil would think so badly about his gifts!
"Wow..uh..you're welcome." Virgil was smiling at this point. So was everyone else.

"Alrighty. My turn." Said Thomas.
Thomas handed Logan his gift.
The card said: 'To the smartest human I know.' 'Happy Birthday! -From Thomas'
Logan opened the gift. It was a picture and frame of all the sides & Thomas.
"It wasn't much but I hope you like i-"
"Wasn't much?" Logan stared at the picture. "This means so much to me. I never thought you guys actually liked me being around. To be honest, I never thought I liked you guys around this much too."
"Oh. Really? Cool! We've always liked you around Lo." Thomas said. Everyone agreed.

"One more gift kiddo." Patton was holding a small, cute box with a bow on top.
Patton gave the box to Logan.
Logan unwrapped the gift carefully, making sure he didn't ruin the packaging. This was the one Logan was most looking forward to opening.

It was the exact cat onesie as Patton had.
"Wow." Logan stared at the onesie, perfectly folded. "I've always wanted one of these-wait, did I say that out loud?" Logan felt sort of embarrassed. Everyone laughed a bit.
"Of course kiddo! Everyone loves a onesie!" Patton said.
Unexpectedly, Logan jumped up and hugged Patton.