Chapter 6

It was Patton and Logan's favourite ice cream place. Izzy's Icecream.
Patton smiled widely. Logan loved when Patton smiled.

They walked inside, only two or three other people.
"One strawberry cheesecake ice cream for me please," Logan said to the cashier.
"Same for me," Patton added.
They got their ice cream and sat down near a tree.
"Oh, Patton, you-uh, got some on your face," informed Logan as he took a napkin and wiped the ice cream off of Patton's face. It was so round and squishy.
"Oh, Haha!" Patton chuckled "I sure love this ice cream,"
They finished their ice cream. Logan had never known that they both had the same favourite type of ice cream.
-
"Hey, how was it?" Virgil greeted.
"Exceptionally well, I sure do love strawberry cheesecake ice cream," Logan replied.
"Amazing," Patton smiled.
"Cool, do you two want to watch a movie?" Virgil asked.
"Sure, which one?" Patton said eagerly.
"Cinderella!" Roman appeared out of nowhere.
"Finding Dory!" Patton suggested.
"Edward Scissorhands, of course." Virgil added.
"A documentary about the mysterious life of the Giant Oarfish," Logan requested.
"Alrighty, I know you are the birthday boy and all but, do you honestly expect we will watch that," Roman smirked.
"Well, I mean it could be cool to learn about Giant Otterfish-whatever they're called...." Patton coaxed.
"Oarfish.." Logan whispered under his breath.

Thomas then appeared.
"What are you four arguing about?" Thomas asked.
"Well, you should know as we're a part of you," Logan answered.
Patton chuckled.
"We are deciding on what movie we should watch," Patton chimed in. (With a haven't you people ever heard of~)
"How about we watch something we all enjoy, for example... The Lion King," Thomas suggested. "It's Disney movie for Roman and Virgil, plus it has a few other meanings, remember that video Virgil?"
Virgil nodded.
"Patton, you love the Disney songs and Logan, you love to study the animals,"
"Seems like we all like Disney," Patton said joyfully.
"As I said, we're a part of Thomas," Logan said quite annoyed.
"Anyways, sounds good," Virgil agreed.