Chapter 2

1:00pm
"Alright. I have drawn out a plan for the next 13 hours of the day," Said Logan as he spread out a gigantic piece of paper onto the counter. He doesn't plan this much all the time, only when he was super passionate about something. This is unusual because Logan seemed to dislike-even hate-his birthday.
"First, I will treat myself to a day at the museum. Nothing like some modern art to study! Then, I will host a small, simple picnic for the rest of the sides, and of course, thomas,"
"OOOOOooooOoh!!!" Patton exclaimed.
"I know. It is an- 'oooh'-ing situation. But I would like you to keep listening as I have a special event," Patton had never seen Logan this happy for years. It would be somewhat chilling if you knew him personally.
"At about 9:00-10:00 me and you will visit..." Logan said in suspense. "A dog park!! I know you have an interest in dogs and, I can't help but admit...they are quite adorable."
"Oh.My.gOSHHHHHH!" Patton collapsed to the floor. Patton's obsession with animals would be very unhealthy for the average human, Logan discovered after years and years with him.
"Ar- are you okay?" Logan asks Patton as he picked Patton up from off the kitchen floor.
"Yes. Thank you very much for helping me up!" Patton thanked him. Still shocked from Logan's final event in his master plan.
Thomas walked into the room. "Hey guys," Thomas rubbed his eyes, trying to wake him self up.
"Hello kiddo!" Patton replied. "It's Logan's birthday!"
"Oh yeah, happy birthday Logic! Let's call the others up," Thomas said as he summoned Virgil and Roman.
"You summoned?" Roman popped up with a 'prince-like pose'.
"What's up," Virgil said tiredly as he did an angsty salute.
"It's someone's birthdayy!" Patton was jumping rapidly. It wasn't weird when Patton was this excited, he loved birthdays because you got presents and get to spend time with friends and family.
"Ah yes, Logan! I have the perfect gift it's going to be a-" Roman started to say.
"NOO!!" Yelled the other sides and Thomas.
"Sorry. I forgot." Roman looked down, embarrassed that he almost gave away what the 'great and fantastic' gift he was going to give Logan.
"It's okay Princey!" comforted Patton.
"Anyways, should we carry on with my plan?" Asked Logan
"Of course." Patton smiled at Logan. And Logan got a spark of joy in his eyes.