Chapter 12

[Narrator POV]
Logan woke up to see Patton at his bedside. Quite a shock, first thing in the morning.
"Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey!"
Logan reached for his glasses.
"Good morning to you too."
"I've made breakfast, I mean it's almost done. Just a few more minutes."
"You didn't have to Pat, thank you!" Logan kissed Patton on the cheek, then got out if bed to get ready. Patton went to finish breakfast.
Logan put in his best dress shirt on (black) and tie (blue), obviously.

This day has to be perfect. Logan was nervous. He couldn't imagine how Virgil would feel.

He went to the kitchen, looking forward to eating Patton's pancakes.
"Morning fellas." Roman said.
"Good morning." Logan replied.
Virgil was still lying in bed wondering what to wear. He wanted Roman to be happy.

Eventually he decided to wear a purple tuxedo with some plaid designs, like his sweater. He felt like it was too formal but it was the only 'nice' piece of clothing he had.

They all ate breakfast. The sun was shining. It was a beautiful day. It was weird. Logan had never trusted the weather forecast. He never should have. It was supposed to rain every day except Friday, it didn't rain at all.

1:00pm
   "Everyone ready?" Virgil asked, finally coming out of his room.
Patton was wearing a baby blue dress shirt and a white with black stripes bow tie. Roman wore a Red tuxedo and white tie. Virgil was so relieved that Princey wore a tuxedo. They all looked stunning.
"Ready." Everyone said.
——-
That was a short chapter. But put some suggestions or ideas in the comments. Hope you've enjoyed the book. Oh and hopefully I improve big time in my writing as this book goes on.