Chapter 13

Authors Note: I never update chapters on here. I'm like the Daniel Howell of Wattpad. I never post. Anyways I hope these chapters get more interesting as I get more ideas. C:

Virgil's POV
     Logan was driving and it was raining which really isn't a good mixture. You probably don't know this but Logan is one of those drivers that yells at e v e r y b o d y. Uh, if I told you how many times Logan cussed in the first 5 minutes, you'd already be shocked.
"THE LIGHT IS GREEN YOU PIECE OF SH-"
"Rubbish!" Patton screamed before Logan could finish. "Don't swear my lil emo baby is in the car!"
"Patton remember what I told you." Virgil reminded Patton.
"Oh shucks. Sorry, Virgil. You didn't want me calling you my child."
"It's fine."

A few long minutes passed by. Roman and Logan were arguing over which flavour of Crofters was the best, I was scrolling through my tumblr feed. Patton was trying to get Logan and Roman to stop fighting, so yeah, a regular drive with the Sanders Sides.

"At least I have a Crofter's Jam named after me!" Logan had just finished saying before a black SUV came out of nowhere. I mean it didn't just appear in the middle of the road, it came around the corner and was swirving from left to right. Definitely a drunk driver.
"Jesus Christ!" Logan yelled trying to avoid getting hit by the car in the millisecond it all happened. Everyone screamed. I think I even heard Patton drop the f-bomb.

I heard a loud deafening crash. Then it went black.
I only wanted to have a nice time with Princey. I only wanted to have a nice time with Princey. Oh my god I'm going to miss my MCR concert-
Wait don't think about My Chemical Romance right now, you are in a car crash for gods sake.
Roman....
———
I woke up in a hospital bed. As I began to regain consciousness, the pain started to increase. I looked at the ceiling. Who knows what I look like right now. I could be impaled. I could have my organs popping out of my body. I could have brain injuries. I could hear the doctors talking but I couldn't understand what they were saying. For two reasons. One, who the flip-flap-paddy-wack knows what all those long words are. Two, when you are in a hospital after a car crash and everything is in pain, you don't pay attention to what they are saying. Unless they use the word "death".