catching up.

Your POV:
I sit down with Ariana on her beautiful white couch as we talk over warm tea.

"So how have things been ? I haven't seen you in what ? 10 years ?"

Ariana :

Omg, it really has been a long ass time since we talked, I have to tell you everything.

Ricky and I got married ! Im officially, Mrs. Ariana Alvarez. Of course Ariana Grande is still my stage name but for everything else, I like to go by Alvarez. We moved into this big ass house with our dogs to start a family together. And we did.

Shortly after that, I became pregnant with our first child, a beautiful baby boy. Ricky let me control the names as long as they had his last name. We / I named him Asher Daniel Alvarez. Born March 4th , a Pisces. Asher means fortunate, blessed and happy one, an A in Asher for my name and Daniel after Daniel Radcliffe ... Harry Potter. He's so kind and relaxed. He's ten now and we still call him ash or ashy. He likes skateboarding, surfing, soccer, and photography. He has real great friends, that I'll talk about later, as they do come over a lot ... loudly .. but hey what can you do with pre-teen boys.

Then 8 years after Asher, we had our precious angel, Leia Marjorie Alvarez, born January 31st, an Aquarius

Then 8 years after Asher, we had our precious angel, Leia Marjorie Alvarez, born January 31st, an Aquarius. Leia after Princess Leia from Star Wars, and Marjorie after my late Nonna. Nonna got to meet her before she passed. She's two years old, almost 3 with brown eyes and brown curls. A little Mexican Italian baby. A mommy's girl for sure.  ( pronounce it lay-ah )

These two are literally the lights of my life and they get along amazingly, they adoreeeee eachother

These two are literally the lights of my life and they get along amazingly, they adoreeeee eachother. I'm thinking about getting them a puppy soon.

Oh and not only did I have children. Im proudly Auntie Ari with my plethora of nieces and nephews from all my friends. Alexa had a baby girl named Brenna, who I call nah-nah. Victoria had TWO KIDS ! twins ... they kinda drive her crazy but she loves them, Kenya and Landon. EVEN BRIAN HAD A BABY, A BOY !!! named Jace, he's such a cutie. Him and the mother aren't together but he makes it work, he has a long term girlfriend rn who treats Jace as her own. Courtney had a girl, Lilly, one of Leia's best friends. A lot of them are just a bit older than Leia.

I think I caught you up .... oh wait, a little house tour.

We have the front of the house, living room, kitchen, bathroom, movie room, backyard and of course, bedrooms

We have the front of the house, living room, kitchen, bathroom, movie room, backyard and of course, bedrooms. Ricky and I's master, Asher's and Leia's. Along with some guest bedrooms and more bathrooms across the house.

I think that's everything, it was great to see you again ;)

Your POV:
I hug her goodbye and drive out of the mansions long, gated driveway.