Disney

Ricky pov :
We finally hop out of the uber and go through Disney security.

We start to walk through the park with my hand intertwined with Arianas perfectly tiny one.

I look up at the beautiful stars then back down to something even more beautiful, my moonlight. Her eyes are lighting up just looking around the park.

I love just watching her eyes when she looks at something she loves. You can see the passion and love in her heart , through her eyes.

I lean down and give her a small gentle kiss on her cheek, earning an aw from Alexa who's on the other side. We continue walking and I starting swinging our hands making Ariana giggle.

After a few minutes of walking around Ariana spots this ride called space mountain and her and Alexa basically flip.

"OH MY GOD COME ON" Ariana yells trying to drag me closer to this ride that looks like a death trap.

"Isn't this the one that takes you up really high then drops you ?" I ask skeptically

"YEP" Lex and Ari say at the same time as there eyes get all big. There both insane I swear.

"Okay yeah no. I'm not tying to die tonight"

"Pretty pretty please" Ari whines "with a cherry on top" she says wrapping her arms around my neck, flashing me her perfect eyes and cute dimple.

"How can I resist that face" I say giving in

"Yayyyy" Ariana squeals and stands on her tippy toes to kiss me.

Since it was night, the lines weren't long. We get to the ride and theres a few people in front of us. I'm actually afraid of roller coasters that drop you but no ones knows, not even Ariana so I try to calm my nerves by taking to the girls.

"Hey so uh .. Did you guys used to come here a lot when you were younger?" I say nervously.

"Omg are you kidding ?" Ariana says

"Every weekend you would find little Alexa and little Ariana in this very line" Alexa explains. Just the thought makes me chuckle, calming my nerves.

Ariana and Alexa were taking behind me but we were almost to the front and I can all my nerves coming back up and all this anxiety.

Suddenly I feel my favorite nails drawing circles in my back.

"Hey are you okay ?" I hear a concerned Ariana ask softly as she rubs my arm tenderly.

"Yeah yeah I'm okay" I say basically lying through my teeth.

Ariana raises an eyebrow. I can tell she dosent believe me. I just sigh and look down.

"Hey" Ariana wispers getting my attention. She takes my hand and starting massaging it sweetly. "If you areeee feeling a little nervous" Ariana says as if she's walking over egg shells. " It's totally fine it is a kind of a terrifying ride" she's says breaking the ice and making me laugh. "Just know that I got you.... Always" she says giving me a comforting smile. And suddenly I feel all the stress melt away.  My babyyyyy...

We finally get on the ride and I'm getting pretty nervous but I remember Ariana's pep talk.

The ride takes us up all the way. Ariana puts out her hand and I gladly take it. She raises our hands and the ride DROPS ...

-

We finally get off and I'm ecstatic.

"Whoooooo. Let's go again" I yell like a 5 year

"Oh my god Ari you got him hooked" Alexa jokes.

"Hehe" She giggles shooting me a quick  glance.

After that I wasn't afraid to go on the rides those Dare Devils suggested and I actually had a good time.

After a few more hours of screams, laughs and good times, the park was closing so it time to go home.

We end the night with Ariana's head on my shoulder and our hands together as we walk to the gates and leave.

"Goodbye Disney, Until next time" Ariana says lightly

Ariana pov :

We get an uber and we take Alexa home. I always get all emotional when I have to leave Alexa.

We finally get to her apartment and get out. I have Rick take a few pics of us then I give her one last tight hug.

"Byeee I love you" Lex says in the hug.
"BITCHHH, I love you more" I giggle and squeeze a little tighter.

I wave goodbye to Lex from the car window and we make our way to the airport. I look at the clock in car and it's already 12:56. I lay my head on Ricks shoulder and take his hand in mine.

"Did you have fun tonight" I yawn and rub my eyes.

"Yes. I always do if I'm with you" he says slowly as he kisses my hair.

I love when he does that

We finally get on the plane at 1:34 am and pass out as soon as we get on.
-
"Babe come on, we're gonna go home and then we can go back to sleep" my baby says trying to wake up

"Ugh what time is it?" I say opening one eye

"7" he says as he stretches his arms. He's so hot and he's all mine.

"Nope. Too early wake me up at 10" I say closing the one eye back

"Come onnn don't you wanna go homeeee and sleeeep?"

"Ugh" I say standing up "only if you promise to snuggle with me when we get back home"

"Deal" he says wrapping his large hands around my face and pulling me closer.

Ugh this man

We finally get home and my amazingly perfect boyfriend carries me up to our bedroom and sets me in bed.

I watch him go into the bathroom. My whole body is tired and the only thing I want right now is Ricky around me.

"Babyyyy" I whine and he finally comes out in some sexy black joggers with no shirt.He sets an alarm on his phone and sets it down. I lift out my arms and he finally gets in.

I wrap my entire body around him as close as I can get. My arms around his chest and my legs around his waist, while his large, muscular arms are around me.

I easily drift to sleep

This is exactly what I needed