Such a Tease

We both wake up to the sound of Rickys alarm

"What time did you set your alarm for" I mumble against his chest.

"12" he says playing and running his fingers through my hair

"I never want to get on another plane. Ever. Again" I say and it's true. I honestly never want to leave this spot.

Ricky takes me by surprise and flips us over so he's on top hovering above me.

"Why" he breathes over my ear as his lips touch my neck. He starts sucking and kissing my sweet spot and I let out a small whimper.

"Mmm" I smirk to myself  "because I'd rather be here with you" I whisper

"Good" he says as he gets up and walks into the bathroom casually.

'Bitch what the fuck ' I think to myself as I sit there astonished.

"Such a fucking tease I swear!!" I say chucking a pillow at his ass.

'Hmm he'll get what he deserves tonight' I think to myself as he closes the bathroom door.

I get up, grab my phone and go into the kitchen. As soon as I leave my bedroom I'm bombarded by my pups. I go down stairs, grab a banana, a granola bar and go outside with my dogs. I sit down on a lounge chair and eat my breakfast while I check Twitter, and Instagram.

In the house I hear the blender going. Ricky comes out to the back yard, hands me a smoothie and sits next to me.

"Thank you.... But your not forgiven"

"Forgiven ? What'd I do ?" He chuckles

"You know !!" I yell pointing at him while I drink the smoothie.

We talk for a little while and play with the pups.

"So are you ready to officially meet my mom and basically the rest of my family, as my girlfriend ?"

"Ugh don't do that" I laugh " Stop trying to psyche me out"

"What are you even talking about ? It was just a question" he chuckles. I can tell this asshole is enjoying pestering me.

"Not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous. I mean what if your mom and sister and rest of your family don't even like me. What if they think I'm some sort of stuck up bitch?"

"Trust me" he stays taking my hand "There gonna LOVE you. Hell they'll probably gonna want to date you too" he says making me laugh. I swear he's so ridiculous.

We go back into the living room, snuggle up, and watch 'If I Stay"

The movie ends and I check my phone. It's already 4:30, meaning it's time to get ready for Rickys family's party.

"Come on we gotta get ready" I say standing up, but he only groans. "Okay, how about I pick out your outfit??" I ask raising a Brow.

"Go ahead" he chuckles "I'm actually interested in what your gonna pick"

"Yessssss" I say bending down and giving him a kiss then bookin it to our bedroom. "Your gonna look so damn goooooodddd" I yell down the hallway. I've been trying to get the fool to let me dress him for forever.

I go into Ricks closet and start rifling through it. It takes me a few minutes but I finally find the perfect, most handsome outfit. I set it on the bed and call Ricky into the room. I push him in and wait out side the door.

"Okay you can come in" I hear his cute lil voice say.

I open the door and see my man in the outfit.

"Mhm

"Mhm. Damn boy you look goodddd" I shout walking over to him "Do you like it ?"

"Yeah. I look snazzy" he chuckles

"Well good I'm glad you like it, now get out" I  giggle while I push his big ass out the room. "I've got to get ready."

I finally get him out and I go into my closet. I decide to not wear a dress but instead wear a cute outfit. I finally find one and put it on.

I go into the bathroom put my makeup on and start curling my hair

I go into the bathroom put my makeup on and start curling my hair. Instead of my normal hair style I decided to try something new.

I completely finish getting ready and check the time

I completely finish getting ready and check the time. It's time to go. I spritz on some of my perfume and jet out the bedroom door. I walk down the stairs and meet Rick at the door.

"God damn" He says looking at me but I just roll my eyes. He takes my hand and twirls me to see my whole outfit. "Why am so damn lucky"

"Oh shut up" I giggle "I'm the lucky one"

"And she's humble. Ahhhh" he swoons and now he really is kidding and I die laughing.

We finally leave the house and make our way to his parents house ...

_____________

Please favorite and comment that would mean a lot to me. 🤗💗