- t w e n t y f i v e ~

jungkook scrolled down with his left hand, looking at some not-so-innocent photos. his right hand, however, was busy stroking his member in a fast pace. he tried to keep his moans and groans low, not wanting you to catch him.

but is actually lowkey want you to catch him, so it's not just his hand stroking his member ;)

Jungkook came across this video, where in a girl is wearing a pink crop top, and a high-waist skirt that ends in her mid-thigh. The male ejaculated as soon as he imagined you wearing those.

jungkook, while scrolling, came across this one particular video. where a girl is wearing a pink crop-top, daddy's good girl written in white big letters in the middle of the crop-top, a little heart above the words showing her cleavage. she also wore a high-waist pink skirt that ends just below her crotch, a pink lace panty peaking under the skirt. the camera angle changed and showed her back side, where she bended and showed her now exposed ass, a deep pink hand print both of her (ass) cheeks. jungkook came as soon as he imagined you wearing those.

_________________________

wElp, the whole chapter is a s—

Edit: good thing I reread this wtf typos i hate myself

08-17-18

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)