- s i x t e e n -

jungkook on the other hand, felt empty. he noticed your behavior and he knew you were avoiding him for the past few days. whenever he attempts to have a conversation with you, you would answer shortly, sometimes a bit too curt. you wouldn't even eat with him, he even missed you treating him whenever he's feeling hungry. he missed the feeling of you by his side

even in the house you would lock yourself in your room all the time. only coming down when you are to eat or go out.

he felt so frustrated knowing he doesn't know what he did to you for you to act this way, for you to avoid him. his heart breaks whenever he thinks you're mad at him but he always assures himself that you aren't.

he wanted to have a decent conversation with you. whatever the topic is, heck, even if it's about his embarrassing moments then it's okay for him. he wouldn't mind just to see you smiling and laughing. he wouldn't mind just to see you for a long time again and not just a glimpse of you, almost as if you weren't there in the first place.

he couldn't focus when someone's talking to him. thoughts about you taking the space in his brain all the time, wondering why, just why, why were you avoiding him. wondering if he did anything wrong that he didn't realize.

he just wanted to see the one he loves, to hear your voice, to see your face, to cuddle with you.

and then he made up his mind.

-

jimin: hey!

you faced him with an eyebrow raised. a little irritation evident as you were distracted from your work.

jimin: kook's in the clinic.

you: so..?

jimin: he hit his head... hard-

you didn't let him finish as you were already up from your sit and running towards the school's clinic. jimin watched you sprinting with a sad smile.

jimin: i guess there's no point in confessing.

you pushed the clinics' door open, the knob hitting the wall creating a loud bang. but you could only care less. what's on your mind now is Jungkook, and only him.

but the room is dead quiet. you went to a bed that has a curtain covering it, thinking jungkook must be there sleeping. but wouldn't he get awakened by the loud bang?

then suddenly, you heard the door lock. but before you could turn around to see who the fucker dared to lock the door, a hand snaked on your waist from behind, someone's chest against your back and a weight on your shoulder. you were about to elbow whoever dared to do that to you in the ribs but you smelt his cologne. you smelt him.

then you felt something wet on your shoulder, he's crying. you are ready to beat the shit out of the person who made him cry like this, but then.. you had a feeling it must've been you. considering how you've been acting.

jungkook: w-why are you a-avoiding me?

he managed to choke out between his faint hiccups. he felt so different right now, you just wanted to cup his face and kiss him.

and so you did. you didn't care about him being your stepbrother, you could only think that you love him.

Shock was written on Jungkooks' face when he felt his lips against yours. He didn't expect this, he expected you to hug him and let him break down in front of you and wet your uniform.

shock was written on jungkook's face when he felt another pair of lips against his. he didn't expect this, not at all, he expected for to hug him and calm him down, but this, this might be just better than what he expected.

you pulled away and stared at his face, your thumb rubbing away his tears.

You: I'm sorry.
A tear fell down on your eyes, then not so soon, more rolled down.
You: I-It's just that- I have this feelings that I shouldn't have. I t-tried stopping it, but nothing w-worked. I always find myself longing for you, and it breaks my heart whenever I let you go alone walking to school, eating by yourself—
Jungkook hushed you and pulled you into a hug.

you: i'm sorry,

a tear fell down, cascading on your cheeks, soon after more rolled down.

you: it's just that- i have these feelings that i shouldn't have. i tried to stop it but nothing worked. i always find myself longing for you, and it breaks my heart whenever i let you go alone walking to school, eating by yourself-

jungkook hushed you and pulled you into a hug.

jungkook: at least now I know it isn't just me who have this feelings.

you cried into his chest, tears of joy escaping from your eyes. you hugged him tight, and heared him chuckle.

_________________________

we're near to 10k oHmY-
jsjkksjdskjdsksjksjdjsjdkskd
i still remember myself being happy that this book had 100 reads.
thank you all so muuucchh~
i love ya'll :')

thank you all so muuucchh~i love ya'll :')

10-06-19

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)