- s e v e n t e e n -

these past few days was like a heaven to you, you don't have to force yourself to avoid jungkook. even though you haven't confirmed if you are in a relationship with jungkook, it feels nice knowing that someone you like, likes you back. and nothing feels nice than having to be in the arms of your love.

today, jungkook told you that you and him would have a date in the newly opened amusement park an hour or two away from your house— to ensure no one you knows goes there.

the past few days were quite boring as that is what you only do. just..,

netflix and chill.

👁👄👁

💃

👁👅👁

💅

hA! bitch you thought. y'all just c u d d l e d AND w a t c h e d netflix :)

just a simple white button up thats is tucked in a black skirt, completed with some black boots

just a simple white button up thats is tucked in a black skirt, completed with some black boots. you put on lip gloss and a faint pink blush on your cheeks, going for a natural look.

after you finished, you headed downstairs to meet up with jungkook. but when you saw him your eyes almost left your eye sockets and your heart almost stopped. he was just sitting at the couch with his mouth slightly ajar, eyes closed so he didn't see your reaction. he would probably laugh at you for a full minute if he did and you wouldn't want to go to an embarrassment for the rest of your life.

but damn look at them t h i c c t thighs, baby.

he looked so hot even though he's just wearing a smile white shirt and black pants

he looked so hot even though he's just wearing a smile white shirt and black pants. like what the heck, how can someone be so hot in just simple clothes- skjdsks

jungkook: take a picture, it'll last longer.

jungkook claimed with a wink, his sudden voice making you flinch on your spot as you come back in your senses. you sheepishly smiled.

you: let's go!

you pulled him up and skipped your way to his car, jungkook
chuckled at your childish behavior.

-

when jungkook twisted the car key to turn of the ignition, you excitedly left before jungkook could act like a gentleman and open the door for you, you were kinda expecting it but you can't contain the excitement after years of not going in here. amusement parks has place in your heart after meeting this one kid who's the same age as you.

"let's be friends!" said the seven year old boy with a big bunny smile.

"i promise i'll find you!" you made a promise with the boy you met as you and your mom is about to leave.

"wel'll see each other again!"

jungkook: hey~

he waved his hand in front of you repeatedly, breaking you from your little flashback. smiling big, you grabbed his wrist and pulled him to one of the talls to have something stamped into your hand, which is unlimited rides, same with jungkook.

you: woah! look at the viking! it's huge! let's go kookie~

[that's what she said- *wiggles eyebrows*]

you pulled him excitedly, jungkook chuckling at you as he lets himself get pulled along. while you both are waiting in the line, you decided to tie your hair into a ponytail so the your hair won't be in the way and not get on your lipgloss, 'cause that shit's annoying.

while you are gathering your hair, jungkook's eyes trailed to your bare neck. completely unblemished and pale. he had the urge to mark you, kiss you in the neck until he leaves a few bruises.

so he did,

he pulled you out of the line, you were about to finish your ponytail but jungkook pulled you and now your hair is left unattended.

you: wha—

he pulled you into the men's restroom, figuring out that the women's restroom would have more people. luckily the male's restroom is empty.

without wasting time, he attacked your neck and attached his lips on your neck, sucking lightly and lavishing it with wet open mouth kisses. you gasps when he bites lightly and sucks hard a few times and pulls off with a proud smile on his lips as he eyes his work.

there it is, a hickey.

He pointed on his neck, telling you to do the same with him. You got what he meant, then proceed to do it.

he pointed on his neck, telling you to do the same with him. hesitantly, you placed your lips the same how jungkook did and tried to copy what he did.

when you finished, jungkook stole a kiss on your lips and grinned.

you both stared at each other eyes.

you're sure of this. sure of your feelings.

you definitely love him. and no one is gonna make you stop loving him.

even if it's your parents.

his orbs stared at yours, unconciously leaning in. finally, your lips met his.

______________________

I feel so down, but of course I wouldn't miss to update today.
I have a lot of free time actually sooo
I think I will update more nowadays.

Ideky I suddenly start putting meme faces of Jungkook 😂

10-08-18

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)