- n i n e t e e n ~

—the long awaited—

*WARNING: THE FOLLOWING SCENARIOS ARE FOR ABOVE EIGHTEEN. IF YOU ARE BELOW EIGHTEEN AND IS UNCOMFORTABLE READING THIS SCENES, THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER*

[ lmao bruh anyways, if you don't wanna read the shitty ass smut, proceed to the end of the chapter and a summary is there :)
to the ones who are uncomfortable with these i still don't recommend for you to read the summary lmao]

Jungkook groaned as he was disturbed by the sounds and the heavy weight above him. He opened his eyes, only to find you humping on his left thigh. You noticed him awake, and bent down to place a kiss on his lips.

You: Kookie~ I need you now.

you wanted to stay on a cold place, because of the heat you're feeling. it's so hot, sweat covered your skin like a second layer. you felt bothered by the uncomfortable feeling on your lower part and then you saw jungkook.

Jungkook: what-

You: please kookie.. help me~

You grabbed both of his hand and used it to cup your breasts, you bit your lip at the feeling at how many times your clothed clit is rubbing against the fabric of your underwear.

You then were flipped, now you're under Jungkook. He quickly attached his lips with yours, moving swiftly his thin lips against your plump ones. He swiped his tounge on your bottom lip, asking for entrance but you didn't get it. He then slipped his hand in your shorts (surprisingly, you didn't stop him) and rubbed your clothed clit twice— thrice. You can't help but release a moan, and Jungkook took advantage of this, slipping his tounge inside your mouth. you and him fought for dominance which he easily won. Then suddenly, you accidentaly suck on his tounge, earning a groan from him. You had an idea, and sucked on his tounge again. This time, it was intentional.

Due to lack of oxygen, the both of you needed to pull away. After some seconds of breathing heavily, Jungkook attached his lips on your jaw, too impatient to wait for an another minute. He slowly trailed down with wet open mouth kisses. He sucked on some areas, trying to find your sweet spot. Finally, he heared you take a sharp breath followed by a moan. He continued sucking on that spot. A dark purple bruise forming on the area. Your hand went up to his head, fisting the strands, making his hair messy.

You're too focused on Jungkook to even notice your shirt being torn away by the impatient man who's pleasuring you right now. You only care less about your shirt, what you cared about right now is Jungkook and that you really need him right now.

Once your shirt is thrown to god knows where. Jungkook unclasped your bra with just one hand, you whimpered as the cool air hit your heated body, his mouth slowly trailed to one of your breasts, and sucked on the erected nub. The other one is being rubbed by Jungkook. His thumb brushing pass your other erected nub, you being sensitive now, moaned loudly.

Soon after, Jungkook slowly travelled down towards your crotch. Purplish marks were all over your torso. You felt your pants being tugged down, so you weakly lifted your hips up.

Jungkook: So wet for me.

Jungkook teasingly blowed on your womanhood, making you whimper and pull his hair. Jungkook deeply grunt at the feeling of his hair being pulled. Without wasting a second, he dived down between your thighs. His tounge coming in contact with your hole, he then swiped his tounge from your hole to your clit. At the end, he inserted his tounge inside you, making you moan.