- t w e n t y t h r e e -

when you arrived at the changing area where your mother is, she doesn't even let you go out of her sight because she's so nervous. and being the good daughter you are, though you're getting a bit pissed, you always says positive things to her.

but you really need to change, and your mother won't let you go. you sighed and decided to leave her alone and walk out of the room, ignoring her callings. you're sure she would be fine without you, considering that she arrived first then you. and there are also stylist there to help her.

you just wore a simple makeup and had a few hair stylist style your hair

you just wore a simple makeup and had a few hair stylist style your hair. you were done just on time, the ceremony is about to start.

-

it is now official. seokjin is now your father by law, and jungkook is now your step-brother officially.

jungkook has been staring at you since the ceremony started, he hasn't looked away from you more than five seconds. you can't even steal a glace at him for you are too flustered by his intense stare.

finally, it's time to take a picture, and there they sre, your mother and father in the middle, gazing lovingly at each other. you internally cringe at them when they kissed minutes ago. you dont't want to see your parents kiss, ever again.

you headed to them, and also jungkook. suddenly your heart beat fastened, and you don't even know why (or maybe you're just denying it.) your eyes met with jungkook for a second, you looked away first, you're sure you're red now. you heard jungkook grin and that made you heat up more.

you are standing beside your mom while jungkook is beside seokjin but then his father wants to stand beside his son so jungkook had to move beside you. which is an advantage to jungkook ;)

while you waited for the picture taking to start, jungkook suddenly wrapped his other arm around you waist, making you flinch but went unnoticed as the other guests are quite busy.

luckily, jungkook's arm around you is hidden well when you heard the camera man count, you put on your best smile.

-

after the wedding, your parents immediately went to the airport (of course changing out of their wedding attire) to go to jeju island and have their 'honeymoon' despite having kids already, lmao. hope they decided to have no kids because you don't like to have a younger sibling whatsoever.

so now, once again, you are alone with jungkook.

nothing could go wrong, right?

rightt?

;)

suddenly you were lifted like bridal style by the one and only jeon jungkook.

you felt nervous as you go nearer and nearer in his room. you yelped again as he threw you on the bed, his hand unbuttoning. you bit your lip as you watch him only unbutton with just one hand, you can clearly see the veins.

then he hovered above you, face going red on what he said;

"don't worry, we're also going to have a honeymoon, and it's starting now."

_________________________

Sorry for being unactive, been busy everyday. And I'm also having a writer's block, but just a little. I know you know what's next ;)

11-14-18

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)