- e l e v e n -

jungkook entered the room, along with you, and immediately the familliar girl approached him. the girl, ignoring your existence as of you aren't even there, just pushed you to aside. she then hooked her arms on jungkook's forearm and held onto it. you ignored how she treated you and rolled your eyes while going to your seat.

the seats have been changed and is rowed into three. jungkook following closely behind you with the girl you met on the canteen still on his side.

you saw jimin alone on the side where there are three vacant seats, which you assumed the seat next to him is reserved for you. you basically ran towards him while yelling-

you: jiminieee! 

the said man stood up from his seat and opened his arms with a huge smile, eyes turning into cresents. you copied him and let your bodies crush together.

you: i missed youuuu~

jimin: it's only been two days, besides we talked on the phone.

you: i don't care and i still miss you.

you shook your head sideways and pouted. you both pulled away and you sat beside him grinning. you then felt someone sat on your side since it moved. you turned your head on your side, only to see jungkook flashing his famous bunny smile.

-

the bell rang, indicating the break time has started. the students rushed to go out, except for you, jimin, and jungkook. oh, and also the *cough* a n n o y i n g *cough* girl who's so clingy with jungkook earlier as if they're so close.

??: jungkookie~ let's eat together, shall we?

stated the girl with the oh so girly ass f-word voice which no doubt had both males and you cringe, both you and jimin not even bothering to hide it.

'damn i feel sorry for that coconut. how does he have the patience.' you thought.

jungkook: oh, sorry, but i gotta eat with my friends.

he tried shrugging her off but the girl ignored it and only tightened her grip on jungkook's right forearm. you can see the irritation behind the gentle smile that is on his face.

[a/n: bruh my patience do be thinner than my hair.]

you: we are busy, sorry!

psh, like you were sorry lmao.

jungkook: oh and i forgot your name ../not like i actually cared/.. but you seem familliar.

finally, after a whole damn century, jungkook managed to remove her grasp. the girl gasped at jungkook.

the-oh-so-mina: you don't remember me? i'm mina, your future wife!

the look of disgust from the trio too imminent to not be recognized but she dumb, i guess.

you: uhh, okay mina, but we have to go, you know?

mina: understandable, have a good day!
sike bitch she didn't say that.

you stepped forward, pulling jimin and jungkook along with you but mina stopped you from doing so.

mina: i would love to join you!

'bitch? like we invited you?' jimin thought, tired of the bullshit happening.

jimin: you see bi–, uhm, mina, we have some private matters to talk about and we want some privacy.

before mina could answer, you took the chance and pulled both boys as you ran to the rooftop. mina was too slow, so she lost you.

jungkook: i hate her already, she's too clingy.

he was the first to speak after catching his breathe after the long run.

jimin: right, feels like you have no privacy.

you: oh yeah, i remember her clinging on you for days.

you laughed but you suddenly had flashbacks.

_________________________

oooh~ i wonder what the flashbacks are ;)
sigh,
anyways it's not the mina from the girl group.
just the famous antagonist lmao

i didn't really expected that there are going to be lots of readers.
thanks for reading btw.

as always, stay healthy.

08-31-18

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)