- e i g h t -

then you felt a palm on your thigh, which you harshly shoved away and glared at the certain person.

but jungoo put it back again, which annoyed you shofewing much, even near to strangle him to death.

you: you—

he suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer to him, making you almost slip from your sit and gasp. but his other hand caught you from falling.

your heart was beating so fast, like you just run a marathon.

jungkook's face is so close from yours, almost barely an inch.

your eyes are connected, like a staring contest. you're the first one to break the eye contact, coming back to your senses.

and then you noticed the classroom has gone quiet than the usual, you looked around with a blush on your face, seeing all the students are looking at the both of you.

you moved, but his grip tightened.

you: you know that all of them are staring, right?

jungkook: of course.

you: good. now let go of me.

You pulled your hand back, but he still won't let go.

you: please?

you pleaded with puppy eyes, hoping for it to work.

jungkook: nope.

popping out the 'p' and shaking his head sideways.

instead he stood up, and pulled you up, before walking away with you behind him. still holding your wrist.

his strides are so fast, you tried to keep up on his pace, but he's so fast making your not so short legs tired.

you: Slow down, I don't have that long legs of yours.

he slowed his steps, and now you can keep up on his pace.

you noticed the way, and smiled. 'he must be hungry.' You tried stopping your grin, by biting your bottom lip.

He then stopped in front of the counter and looked at you with puppy eyes.

jungkook: Please buy me food~

he pouted like a child, making me chuckle at his cuteness.

you: you hypocrite.

you lowly voice out before chuckling a bit.

you: what do you want?

you look like a mother buying an ice cream for her child.

jungkook: ramen.

you nodded your head.

-

you both sat on one of the tables on the cafeteria, facing each other.

jungkook: thank you for the food~

jungkook was about to put the noodles in his mouth, but an unfamilliar voice called him. so he put down his chopsticks and straightened his posture, then stared coldly at the girl.

???: i'm choi mina, please accept this.

the girl has long jet black hair, and a very beautiful face. she's thin unlike you. well you're not even slightest near jealous of her, 'cause you know in youself you can eat freely.

mina handed a letter and a small carton of milk. She placed it at the table, and left.

you: oooh~ i assume that girl already likes you.

you teased.

jungkook: wait. what's her name again?

but then he thought it was really not necessary to know her name again.

_________________________

I decided to keep this story on going,
Because it already started and I don't want leave this unfinished.
So here's an update.

Hope you have a Wonderful Day!!

08-13-18

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)