🔥🔥🔥ThirtyFive🔥🔥🔥

Queen

I cried for hours.
I really hoped this is some Lucid dream or something, but it is so vivid. If this is real I can't and won't believe it.

I sound dumb, don't I? Welp if you come to think of it you can't have someone with you then within an eye blink they are gone. JUST GONE.

Nah my baby ain't gone, this is some dream.
I started crying more and more.

If I'm not wrong this nigga left not too long ago. He's alive vro. Believe me or not.
I started to think of possible ways he could be alive.

It hit me.
He told me he was taking the bus not an airplane. I decided to turn on the dumb tv.

It took a while to turn on but it did eventually and I shook my head. Our baby boy was laying down in his mini bed.

"So I'm your host Elina, but let me hand the mac over David over here" the lady spoke.

"Good evening and welcome to the 5:00 news hour, so today we will be talking about the plane crashed that happened not too long ago." He said and my heart jumped to my butt.

It's true, he's gone. He's really gone.
I didn't want him to leave me this soon.
"So we are so sorry, we had the wrong details about the crash" he said and I quickly stood up out of my chair.

The tea was spilling.
I was supposed to be serious right now but I couldn't.

"Flight 69 was heading to Texas and the crew members were Tekashi 6ix9ine along with his girlfriend Ayleks, Xxxtentacion-" I turned of the tv and started crying. That's enough.

If my baby is gone, I might as well kill myself.
I went to Jahseh Jr. and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Baby, I'm sorry that I'm not going to be here to take care of you and your sister but I know you will grow up to be a very strong man." I said as I slowly walked over to where the knifes were.

I picked up the sharp knife 🔪.

I was about to plunge it in my stomach when my phone started ringing. I quickly dropped the knife going to answer Kylie's phone call.

If anything she should be mad cuz I said I was going to call her back but I didn't. I didn't want to pick up the phone but I at least needed to say my goodbyes to Kylie, Sky and Jaqueen.

"Hello?" I said sniffing in through phone.
"Wassup mami, wait are you crying?" He asked it was Jahseh. I smile a little.

"You must really miss daddy and the dagger don't you?" He joked. He always tryna be funny when it's not needed.

"Jah where are you?" I asked but he didn't reply. I wiped my face a little. Not too much tho cuz imma need some tears to cry just in I'm hallucinating.
"Jahseh?" I asked. Still no answer.

"Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy?" I said but he was answering. I wonder why.
"Baby?" I said sniffing.

"You done?" He asked.
"Why weren't you answering?" I asked.
"I didn't know you were talking to me, last time I checked it was Daddy surely not what you just called me" he said and I shook my head.

Bet that's what's on his birth certificate.

"Last time I check, your birth certificate had that name I just called you" I mumbled.
"Excuse me?" He asked.