🔥Thirtytwo🔥

Ok let's start, but plz don't mind the dumb mistakes I will make.

I'm pissed pissed 😂💀

Jahseh
"Baby I wanna meet your mom" I pout and she instantly looks at me.
"What my who?" She asked as if she didn't hear me.

"Your mom please" I said and she sighed. "Jahseh though we already talked about this" she said cupping my face in her hand.
The kids were currently sleeping.

Y'all already know what went down before I brought this up.
"Baby I know we did but I just really want to meet her" I said kissing her.

"Ok we can go see her tomorrow along with the kids" she said and I nodded.
"I honestly wished she came to our wedding tho" I said and she laid her head on my chest.

"But your mom made it so" she said not really caring.
"True" I said pulling her on top of me. She looked exhausted asf but you can't blame her, we made it to 7 rounds so🤷🏾‍♀️.

"What do you think Jaqueen finna say?" I asked her starting a conversation because I don't want her to fall asleep before me.

"I don't know she's probably gone react in a good way" she said shrugging. "Right" I said as she played in my hair. I want to meet her mom so bad for some reason.
I have seen both of them pictures on her phone.

I felt her hand going down to my shorts and I smirked. I thought she was going to give me a hand job but she Just rested her hands on my member and dozed off to sleep.

1 hour later (spongebob voice over thing I don't what it's call💀😂)
I woke up due to the sound coming from downstairs. I slowly lay Queen on her stomach and kiss her before heading downstairs to the noise.

Sky and Jaqueen was sitting at the table eating and talking about something but I'm not sure what it was so I hid myself just to eavesdrop.

"My dad is the opposite, he won't shut up" I heard Sky.
"What do you mean?" Jaqueen nosy ass ask.
"He be yelling saying random stuff" Sky said shaking her head.

"What does he say?" Jaqueen asked her again. "I don't know" she said eating from her plate. I wonder what they were eating.
"Next time when they are doing it just stand at the door and listen" Jaqueen said as Sky drop her fork.

"No way are you ok? My mom over here calling my dad her "daddy" and it makes me uncomfortable calling him daddy too. Why would I want to listen to all their crap" she said sounding like she was disgusted.

"Do you know why they do it?" Jaqueen asked her and she shook her head no.
"I'm not trying to be all in their business and shit" Sky said and I smack myself on the head hard.

"My dad said that's how they made babies that's why I got a baby brother" Jaqueen said flipping her hair. "Babies?" Sky asked.

"Why don't I got a baby brother too? My mom and dad do it every night and they don't even care if I'm asleep or not" She told Jaqueen.

"Same bro" she smack herself.
"Vro" Sky said.

"Oh yeah" Jaqueen said.

"Have you ever thought about getting a boyfriend?" Jaqueen said and Sky spit her noodles in her face.

"You need help if you are thinking of a boyfriend at this age" Sky told her but she shrugged.

"I don't care, but we should sneak out to- I mean sneak out to our my roo-om" Jaqueen stuttered once she saw me.
"Dad-daddy!" She cheese.