E🔥ight

Since y'all ask, here's a fill in for y'all.

Jahseh
Dang. "See what you did now?"She asked annoyed.
"I didn't do anything" I said smiling. I still had a good grip on her hand.
"Please let me grab my towel at least" she whined. She was blushing.
"Carry on" I said letting go of her hand. I looked at her as she grab her towel quickly.
She looks at me and I gotta admit I was smiling so hard.

"I hate you" she mumbled.
"What was that?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Just be quiet and leave my room" she said grabbing her clothes.
"Where do you think you are going?" I asked her confused.
"To the party duh!" She said with an attitude.
"Nah you ain't going cuz I never agree to that" I said and she stopped.

"Yes you did when I asked, and you ain't stopping me" she said as she started walking to the bathroom.
"If you go to that party you are fire" I said trying to be serious.
"Ok I'm cool with that" she said and I looked at her.
"Stop seriously" I said hoping she's just playing.
"I'm not" she said.

"Ok then I guess you are fire" I said walking out.
"Ight doesn't mean I'm not going to the party" she mumbled and I turned around to see her smiling.
"Fine you can go" I said walking out.

She seriously changing me. During these past few years I been having maids and they all get fired cuz they said my rules were too much.
But not Queen she has at least broken almost all my rules, but she does her work very well. I just can't live a day without thinking about her and that jiggling butt.

(Time out: so I hate having a big butt, I know I sound stupid but, everytime I go shopping the pants fits but the ass is blocking stuff and also when you walking fast to class you feel your butt jiggling and it's embarrassing bruh... I know I'm skinny but I just don't like have a big butt😐😩) ok back to the story.

She's pretty and all but I'm not gonna fall for anyone.
My last relationships with Geneva was just I don't want to talk about it.
"Jahseh!" She yelled my name.
Why did I tell this girl to call me by my real name. The other maids I had were all calling me Sir, and Mr.

I didn't reply I just listened to her feet steps on the hardwood floor.
Seems like she was walking towards my room door so I pretended to be asleep.

"I'm about to go" she said opening my door halfway. Just then I had the greatest idea that will make her stay.

Hey there's the update but anyways why do I have a butt that jiggles when I'm rushing/fast walking to class? I know I sound stupid and weird and all that but I hate the feeling💀💀💀💀