🔥🔥🔥TwentyFoe🔥🔥🔥

Ski
So Queen told me she's back with my vrother which made me happy.

"Where my man at?" I asked Queen through the phone.
"Y'all gay for real" she said.

I soon heard X voice.
"Vro she snatched my phone, thinking it was 6ix9ine" X said laughing.

"She's back!" I yelled laughing along with him.
"So today her birthday right?" I asked pretending I had forgotten.

The truth is after they broke up, Queen and I was still in contact with each other and she will always whine in my ears how much she misses him, but I guess she have him back.

"Yea, how could you forget" he said and I chuckled.
"I didn't" I said.
"I was thinking of doing you a favor vro" I said smiling to myself.

My girl came in the room giving me a glare.
"What's that?" He asked me.

"Maybe Jaqueen can come spend the weekend here, so you and Queen can catch on some stuff, cuz last time I checked Jaqueen is nosy and talkative no offense" I said but to be honest I meant what she said.

She's really adorable and cute, but just don't act her age.

"Yea sure, thanks Ski" Jahseh said and I smile like he was seeing me.

"Who you talking to?" Lola asked.
"Jahseh why?" I asked her.

"Just wondering hoe" she said.
"Chill" I said.

"Nah you chill with your durag head" she said and I shook my head.

"But guess what the durag have you yelling daddy" I said and she laughed.
"Shut up" she said laughing.
"Nah you shut up" I said.
"Make me" she said, I then noticed X was still on the phone.

"Imma call you back X, I need to shut someone up" I said causing him to chuckled cuz he got the joke.
She started running towards the room but I quickly grabbed her hand.

"Wait Stroke-I mean Stoke I was just playing" she said looking at me.
"Nah you asking for D and I got you" I said smiling.
"No" she said with pleading eyes.

"No" I said grabbing her neck with my hand. Since Jaqueen gone be here, we need to do this now.
"Let's do it later please" she said walking to the room.

"Jahseh daughter is coming later" I told her and she looked at me with a smile.
"You sure?" She asked.
She and Jaqueen get along a lot.
"Deadass" I said.
"Yay imma go shower then" she said and I started smiling.

"Don't even" she said rushing to the bathroom, but I beat her there.
"It has to be quick and fast tho" she said giving up.

"Nah I beat you to the bathroom so I get to pick whether I'm going nice and slow or rough so shh let me do my thang" I said smirking.

Jaqueen pov
My dad really need to shut up he's talking too much.

"Jahseh can't you see that was completely rape!" my mom yelled at him.
Now that got me wondering what that is, but I ain't asking cuz it's probably something weird.

"No it's not, because I can do whatever I want to do to you" my dad said.
"Jahseh you're messed up!" My mom yelled again.

All them yelling, she needs to stop.
"Will you just stop yelling" he said irritated.

My mom showed him the middle finger, but he got mad and raised his hand about to hit her, but she didn't move.

Instead she folded her arms and he suck his teeth and went up the stairs.

"That's what I thought" she mumbled and shook her head in disappointment before grabbing my hand.

"Where we going, hope you aren't leaving because of that little argument y'all just had" I said looking her in the eyes.

"I'm not, you're going to uncle Stoke house" she said and I started smiling.

I low-key miss him.
Last time I saw him was when he was meeting up with my dad.

Jahseh
I don't even know why Queen is making this whole thing a big deal, but I was so pissed right now.

I needed to pull up at 6ix9ine's and teach this dude a lesson for trying to hurt her.

He thought I wouldn't find out.
"Vro what?" Ski asked through the phone. He must be busy. Shouldn't have pick up the phone if he was that busy.

"Nvm, I got this" I said hanging up on him.
I pulled out my phone and started tracking Tekashi down.

It showed he was at the nearby gas station.
I was confused to why he's there.

I decided to see if Queen had left cuz if she did she might be in danger.

I pulled out my phone and called her but it went to voicemail.
I quickly put on my slides and ran down the stairs.

I decided to call her again.
Few seconds later she picked up.
"What?" She asked.

"Where you at?" I asked her.
"None of your business" she said with an attitude.
"Queen, stop with that attitude I need to know where you at" I said running to my car.

"You already know where I'm at" she said hanging up on me.
Yea she can be dumb at times.

I called her back.
"I'm at the gas station what do you wa-" I cut her off.

"Listen closely, you need to leave now!" I yelled.
I put my phone on speaker and decided to track both of them down, cuz I feel like moment I get there it might be late.

"Listen closely, you need to leave now" she mimicked me before hanging up on me again.

I didn't bother calling her back. I quickly started speeding not caring if I get a ticket.

I just don't want my child, my wife and my unborn baby to get hurt, because of their mom acting stupid.

Jaqueen
Me and my mommy were at this place that you get snacks and drinks.

"Mommy isn't that the uncle daddy fought last time?" I asked pointing to the rainbow uncle.

He's my favorite, because he's nice and kinda cool.
"Yea we need to leave now" she said grabbing my hand, but he made it to us.

"Hi" I smile at him and he showed his rainbow teeth kinda creepy but it seems cool at once.

"Hey lil girl what are you doing here?" He asked me, just then I thought he must be the most dumb person I've seen.

"I'm with my mom derr" I said duh like that and he smile.
"Oh ok, ttyl" he said showing me the peace sign.

"Bye" I said.
"I don't want you talking to that guy ever again ok?" She asked me picking me up.

"Ok mommy, but he's-" she cuts me off.
"I don't want to hear no buts" she said and I looked at the guy that was getting back in his car heading to direction I'm pretty sure me and my mom are about to go.

Aye I updated 🙃