🔥Thirty-one🔥

Ok before we start I need y'all to see how the kitchen looks.

Only partly.

JahsehI looked to see Jaqueen eyes glued on her iPod

Jahseh
I looked to see Jaqueen eyes glued on her iPod. I quickly put Queen down and pulled my pants up. I know she didn't see anything cuz the counter was blocking the view and she's kinda short.

"Daddy" She said again.
"Yes" I said coughing a little, because I know my voice was still heavy.

"Where's mommy?" She asked I looked at Queen that was on her knees, she was still completely naked.
"I don't know, I think she's still putting your bab-by br-either to s-sleep" I started stuttering because Queen had pulled my shorts down and she had her hands around my dagger.

I give her a confused look, it's like she's trying to get us caught.
"Why do you sound like that, are you ok?" Jaqueen asked about to walk in the kitchen but I stopped her.

"Go call your mom she's upstairs" I said and she nodded.
Moment she's out of sight I grabbed Queen and led her into the bathroom that was close to the kitchen.

I close and locked the bathroom door. "That was close" She Let out a breath of relief.
"Ofc it's like you were trying to get us caught" I said eyeing her down.

I saw looked at her lips and she was biting on them.
I grabbed her by her waist and bend her over.

I grabbed my dagger and slowly slid into her wet lips as she moaned my name.

"Jahseh please go faster" she said causing me to grunt and frowned at the same time.

I started going slowly on purpose because I know she ain't just call me Jahseh when she clearly it's daddy when we fucking.

"Jah-Daddy please go faster" she said and I smile.

I started going fast without warning.

I was beating the shit outta this pussy. Her moaning was loud then it was earlier but I didn't pay any attention because I knew I was finna burst in her soon.

"Daddy I'm about- to cum" I heard her say. "Me too mami" I said rubbing her ass before smacking it. She came on my dick.
I stroke in her a few times before releasing in her.

I turned her around and she looked tired as fuck.
"I'm hungry" she said just then I heard Jaqueen yelling.
"Why do you think she's yelling?" She asked confused.

"I don't know want to go see?" I asked her and she points to herself. Oh right her clothes left in the kitchen.

"Ok here take my clothes, I will wait while you go get me some clothes" I said taking my shirt and shorts off. I handed them to her and she put them on without any hesitation.

She looks at me and lick her lips before she started to turn the door knob.

I give her a hard smack on her ass and I'm pretty sure I left a mark.
She squealed before leaving.