🔥🔥Twenty-three🔥🔥

Queen
It's like midnight right now but for some odd reason Jahseh won't sleep, and Jaqueen choose to sleep in our room, because she said she miss me and her dad being together also because it's my birthday tomorrow.

"Jah what's up?" I asked him, he just smile.
"I can't sleep" he whined sounding like some baby.

"What do you want me to do about that?" I asked him confused.
"I'm horny" he said and I started laughing.

"Seriously?" I asked annoyed.
"Yes seriously" he said.
I don't know why he choosing to do this when he knows Jaqueen is a light sleeper.

I know what will help.

"Jahseh follow me" I said getting off the bed and walking towards the bathroom.

He got off as well and followed me with a smirk on his face.

"Here's lotion and paper towel" I said putting them in his hand and walking out.
He gives me a confused look, but I ignore him and went to sleep.

I'm pretty tired and exhausted from today, I don't even know why.

Moment I laid my head down Jahseh came in the room looking mad and stuff but I don't care.
"Why you mad?" I asked confused.

"Don't talk to me" he said turning his back towards me I just laughed and look at Jaqueen.

Good thing Jaqueen was still asleep.
She looked so peaceful sleeping.

I don't think she ever gone use fake eyelashes, because she already has a lot.

Few minutes later my eyelids started feeling heavy so I just closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Jahseh
I can't sleep right now it's either I get head or we do it again, but Jaqueen is in here.

I soon heard light snores come from Queen and I decided to just sleep, but dagger ain't cooperating for some reason.

I just decided to take Jaqueen to her room.
I picked her up and started walking towards the door but she wakes up.

"Where you taking me, is it morning time?" She asked almost yelling.

"No princess, I need you to in your room please" I said and she looks at me then at her mom that was still sleeping.

She's a heavy sleeper.
"Why, am I taking up all your space?" She asked.

"No I just need to you know make a baby with your mommy real quick" I told her and she instantly looked interested.

"How are you going to do that?" She asked.
"You know how your mommy be yelling most of the time?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Well that's what we be doing" I told her.
"Ok where the babies y'all made at?" She asked looking around the room.

"Don't worry about it just go in your room please and I promise to get you anything" I said.

"I already get anything I want so" she said.
"It's ok this time I'm taking you to another country, but you have to promise me that you will go in your room and sleep" I said.

"Fine, but you have to take me" she said and I started smiling.
"Thanks" I said walking her to her room.

After I lay her down and give her a kiss on her cheek.
"Bye I love you" I told her.
"I love you too daddy" she said closing her eyes.

I started to walk back to my room. "Oh and daddy can you tell mommy to keep the noise down please" she said and I nodded.

When I got in the room Queen was still sleeping.
I walked over to her side of the bed and hovered over her.

I started pulling her Pink shorts down along with her panties.
I didn't waste anytime and place myself at her entrance.

I forcely pushed into her roughly and started thrusting in and out of her with all my strength.
I wasn't taking any chances of going slow.

Imma just skip details.
The next morning.

Queen
I woke up with a headache and my legs are hurting me then it was yesterday.
I started to get out of bed and crawled to the bathroom.

I don't know why my legs are killing me tho.
I made it to the sink and grabbed my toothbrush.

When I was done brushing up I slowly got off the floor and started to limp down the stairs cuz I'm pretty sure Jaqueen and her dad is already up.

After I made it to the kitchen I greeted Jaqueen except Jahseh, because he said not to talk to him, but when I looked at him he was smiling at me I was confused at first then it hit me.

The lotion helped.

"So I guess the lotion and paper towel helped a lot" I said laughing.

He gives me a confused look and then started laughing.
"You really is a heavy sleeper" he said, but give him a glared.

What does he mean I'm a heavy sleeper.
I just shook my head at his silliness.

"Daddy where is the baby at?" Jaqueen asked.

"What baby?" I asked her getting annoyed at them.
"Daddy said you guys were going to make a 'baby' last night" she said and I looked at him.

Then it hit me this negro did not.

"Jahseh?" I asked trying to not yelled.
"What?" He asked laughing.

"You did not- not while I was sleeping" I said giving him a stank look.
"You didn't allowed me when I asked nicely" he said and I just shook my head.

Jaqueen didn't seem to care she was eating the food her dad had made.
I give him the deadliest glared but he started licking his lips.

"Oh momma isn't today your birthday?" Jaqueen asked.
"Yea it is" I said and she came to give me a kiss.

"Happy birthday mommy" she said and I smile at her.
"Thank you" I said.
I tried the best I could to get to her level and kissed her.

Jahseh pulled out his phone and started talking to someone on the phone.
"Tekashi-" he said and I immediately snatched the phone from him.

Hey y'all I just want to thank y'all for 1.13k followers that means a lot to me and I barely noticed my followers at times but I will try my best to do that next time. Thx sorry for mistakes 😙😂