🔥Thirty🔥

This chapter is going to be pretty long a little than the rest of the other chapters, but seriously y'all need to freaking vote and comment plz🤓 thx

To the story.

Jahseh
I watched as Jahseh Jr. try to stand up. He's so adorable.
Queen was still in the room sleeping for some reason.

I guess you can say I wore her out last night. "Daddy" Jaqueen said trying to pick Jahseh up.
"Yes baby girl?" I said kindly.

"I'm almost 6 you know that right?" She asked me and I nodded.
"Yes mama I know" I said reassuring her that I haven't forgotten.

"Ok does that mean I can have a boyfriend?" She asked me and I didn't know what to say.
"No princess, you're not old enough yet" I said hoping she will understand.

"But daddy I want a boyfriend" she whined.
"Jaqueen do you want me to tell your mom about this?" I asked her hoping she will drop it, and Queen is literally the only that can handle her.

"No don't tell mommy, she will pop me" she said.
"Ok I won't, but you have to promise me you won't ask for a boyfriend again until you are like 13" I said.

"Ok daddy" she said.
I wonder why she want a boyfriend at this really young age.
I soon realize Jahseh jr. was heading to the front door.

Oh no this is going to be a hard job since he knows how to crawl.
I picked him and Jaqueen went up the stairs.
I watched as she went in our room, I soon heard Queen saying something to her.

"Jahseh who told her about this whole boyfriend shit?" She asked me walking down the stairs.
Not me I don't even know where she get her information from.

🤥
"I don't know ask her" I said trying to get my hand that was now in Jahseh jr. mouth.
He have four teeth at the bottom and about six at top.

He started to nibble on my finger.
He then bite my finger causing me to yell.

"Fuck!" Queen give me a look.
"Language" She said sternly.
Jahseh jr started laughing and I was confused.

"What did you hear?" I ask him, but he giggle more.
"Sorry" I whispered to her and she shook her head.

"Since I can't have a boyfriend I'm going to sleep" Jaqueen said stomping in her room.
"Oh hell no" Queen said about to go whoop her but I stopped her.

"What makes her think she can give-" I cut her off.
"It's ok, she doesn't understand" I said and Queen looks at me.
"You're spoiling her" she said walking out of my presence.

"How am I spoiling her?" I asked following her to the kitchen.
"You just gone let her throw a temper tantrum and not do anything about it" she said.

"What do you expect me to do?" I asked her. (Btw that reminds me of LET IT SHINE. When Roxie said "what do expect me to do?" Lol ik I'm retarded.)

"Anytime she tries giving anyone her attitude you're supposed to do something about it and not pretend she's just a child, cuz remember she's almost 6 and I was told once to bring up the child the right way and tell them when they are doing something wrong. Not pretend it's ok to be rude to your parents" she said.

That was long but I just nodded.
"She's just a child tho" I said but Queen just shook her head.
"Whatever Jah" she said grabbing stuff out the fridge.

"What are making?" I asked her.
"Food" she answered with an attitude. Why she acting like this is a big deal.

Jaqueen is just a child and she's still growing up. (.)
Jahseh jr. started to cry.
"He's hungry" I said and she grabbed him from me.

I watched as she pulled out her tittie and placed it in his mouth.
He waisted no time on sucking.
I watched as she played with his hair causing me to chuckle.

I decided to help her with making breakfast. "I should've let you know-" I heard Jaqueen singing coming down the stairs with her iPod her uncle got her.

I knew this iPod was going to cause a lot of problems but she's my princess I don't wanna hurt her feelings.
"That you're my only one, I know you're feeling numb" I sang along with her and she smile.

She started yelling the lyrics causing Jahseh jr. head to look where the noise was coming from.
I let out a chuckle and Jahseh jr. had a really confused look on his face but that didn't stop Jaqueen from yelling. "I Fuck-" she stopped once she noticed how her mom was looking at her.

She froze for a second before running up the stairs.
"Gotta blast baby girl" I laughed and Queen laughed.

"Y'all ain't funny" she said trying to hold on her laugh.
"Why you laughing then?" I asked her.

"I don't know" she said. I looked at Jahseh jr. that was trying to sleep.
"He's about to sleep" I told her.
"Yea that means you need to shush cuz he barely sleep in the night" she told me.

After she finished putting our son to sleep she came down the stairs and placed her hands around my waist.
"I love you" She said.
"I love you too" I said giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Can I help now?" She asked.
"No I gotcha" I said lifting her and setting her on the kitchen counter.

I laid my forehead on hers and we looked at each other.
That's didn't last when I started to kiss her. I trial my way to her neck and left a bunch of hickies.

She let out a moan causing me to smirk against her skin and stare at her as she threw her head back in pleasure.
I placed my hand on her thighs and started rubbing them.

I lifted her off the counter and proceeded to pull her short shorts down. I started kissing her again and she started playing with my hair.

I pulled her pants and underwear completely off and threw it somewhere in the kitchen.
I sat her down on the counter and spread her legs wide open. I didn't waste anytime diving in her.

She let out a gasp causing me to smile. I placed a finger in her and started to slowly eat her.
Her moaning started to get loud so I placed my hand on her neck.

"Jahseh" she breath out pushing my head deep inside her.
"Daddy" I corrected her with a smack on her thighs.
"I'm- about t-to c-cum" She said breathing heavily.

"Go ahead come for daddy" I said picking up my pace.
After a few seconds I felt her juices all over my face. I licked it all and got up to kiss her.

"You're wild" she said laughing.
I chuckle and grabbed her neck once more. We weren't done here quite yet.

I pulled my dagger out and slammed it into her without warning causing her to yelled.
"Shh, you know Jaqueen is wide awake" I said and she shook her head.
I picked up my pace causing her moaning to get a bit loud.

I brought her face to mine and started kissing her lips. Her moaning turned into muffled.

"Daddy" I heard Jaqueen I looked back to see...

Imma update later y'all 😂🤣

Don't @ me at all (.)